1. CHANDA, E.K. and WILKE, F.L. An EPD model of open pit short term production scheduling optimization for stratiform orebodies. Proceedings of 23rd APCOM Symposium, SME (ed.), 1992. pp. 759-768.
2. ELVELI, B. Open pit mine design and extraction sequencing by use OR and AI concepts. International Journal of Surface Mining. Reclamation and Environment. 1995. vol. 9, pp. 149-153.
3. ERARSLAN, K. AND CELEBI, N. A simulative model for optimum open pit design. The Canadian Mining and Metallurgical Bulletin. 2001. vol. 94, pp. 59-68.
4. HALATCHEV, R.A. A model of discounted profit variation of open pit production sequencing optimization. Proceedings of Application of Computers and Operations Research in the Mineral Industry, Tucson, Arizona. Taylor & Francis Group(ed.), London, 2005. pp. 315-323.
5. ONUR, A.H. AND DOWD, P.A. Open pit optimization-part 2: production scheduling and inclusion of roadways. Transactions of the Institution of Mining and Metallurgy. 1993. vol. 102, pp. A105-A113.
6. TOLWINSKI, B. and UNDERWOOD, R. An algorithm to estimate the optimal evolution of an open pit mine. Proceedings of 23rd APCOM Symposium, University of Arizona. SME (ed.), Littleton, Colorado, 1992. pp. 399-409.
7. DOWD, P.A. and ELVAN, L. Dynamic programming applied to grade control in sub-level open stopping. Trans. IMM. 1987. vol. 96, pp. A171-A178.
8. CHANDA, E.K. and DAGDELEN, K. Optimal blending of mine production using goal programming and interactive graphics system. International Journal of Surface Mining Reclamation and Environment. 1995. vol. 9, pp. 203-208.
9. YOUDI, Z., QINGZIANG, C., and LIXIN, W. Combined approach for surface mine short-term planning optimization. Proceedings of 23rd APCOM Symposium, SME (ed.), Colorado, 1992. pp. 499-506.
10. MANN, C. and WILKE, F.L. Open pit short term mine planning for grade control-a combination of CAD techniques and linear programming. Proceedings of 23rd APCOM Symposium, SME (ed.), Colorado, 1992. pp. 487-497.
11. FRIMPONG, S., ASA, E., and SZYMANSKI, J. MULSOPS: multivariate optimized pit shells simulator for tactical mine planning. International Journal of Surface Mining, Reclamation & Environment. 1998. vol. 12, pp. 163-169.
12. FRIMPONG, S., ASA, E., and SUGLO, R.S. Numerical simulation of surface mine production system using pit shell simulator. Mineral Resources Engineering. 2001. vol. 10, pp. 185-203.
13. ASKARI-NASAB, H. and SZYMANKSI, J. Modelling open pit dynamics using Monte Carlo simulation. Proceedings of Computer Applications in the Minerals Industry (CAMI), Banff, Alberta, Canada. On CD-ROM, The Reading Matrix Inc., CA, USA, 2005. pp. 21-32.
14. ASKARI-NASAB, H., AWUAH-OFFEI, K., and FRIMPONG, S. Stochastic simulation of open pit pushbacks with a production simulator. Proceedings of CIM Mining Industry Conference and Exhibition, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. 2004. pp. on CD-ROM
15. CARTWRIGHT, J.H.E. and PIRO, O. The dynamics of Runge-Kutta methods. Int. J. Bifurcations Chaos. 1992. vol. 2, pp. 427-449