1. Vaginal birth after cesarean delivery (VBAC). Uptodate.com 2016. Available at: http://www.uptodate.com/contents/vaginal-birth-aftercesarean-delivery-vbac-beyond-the-basics.
2. American College of Obstetrician and Gynecologist (ACOG). Vaginal birth after two or more previous cesarean sections. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1992; 156: 565-66.
3. Craig EB: El conservadurismo en obstetricia. NY Med J 1916; 104: 1-3
4. OECD (2011), Health at a Glance 2011: OECD Indicators, OECD Publishing. http://dx.doi.org/10.1787/health_glance-2011-en
5. Royal College Of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG) (2007) Birth after caesarean birth: Green-top guideline no 45. London: RCOG Press.
6. Dodd JM, Crowther CA, Grivell RM, Deussen AR. Elective repeat caesarean section versus induction of labour for women with a previous caesarean birth. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2014 Dec 19;12:CD004906. Doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD004906.pub4
7. Sociedad Española de Ginecología y Obstetricia (SEGO). Parto Vaginal tras Cesárea. ProgObstetGinecol. Vol 53. Núm 12 Diciembre 2010
8. Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada (SOGC). Guidelines for vaginal birth after previous cesarean birth: No. 155. J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2005; 27 : 164-7
9. Vaginal birth after previous cesarean delivery. Practical Bulletin nº 54. ACOG. 2004
10.Guise JM, Denman MA, EMeis C, el al. Vaginal birth after cesarean. New insights on Maternal and neonatal outcomes. Obstet Gynecol 2010; 115:1267
11.Lydon-Rochelle M, Holt VL, Easterling TR, Martin DP. Risk of uterine rupture during labor among women with prior cesarean delivery. N Engl J Med. 2001; 345: 3-8.
12.Zelop CM, Shipp TD, Repke JT, et al. Uterine rupture during induced or augmented labor in gravid women with one prior cesarean delivery. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1999; 181:882. [OpenAIRE]
13. Landon MB, Hauth JC, Leveno KJ, et al. Maternal and perinatal outcomes associated with a trial of labor after prior cesarean delivery. N Engl J Med 2004; 351:2581. [OpenAIRE]
14. Dekker GA, Chan A, Luke CG, et al. Risk of uterine rupture in Australian women attempting vaginal birth after one prior caesarean section: a retrospective population-based cohort study. BJOG 2010; 117:1358.