1. Biotechnology Industry Organization website. http://www. bio.org/node/517. Accessed in December 19th, 2011.
2. Volume 9A of The Rules Governing Medicinal Products in the European Union. European Medicines Agency, September 2008. http://ec.europa.eu/health/files/eudralex/vol9/pdf/ vol9a_09-2008_en.pdf. Accessed in August 2nd, 2012.
3. Guideline on Immunogenicity Assessment of BiotechnologyDerived Therapeutic Proteins. European Medicines Agency, 2007. http://www.ema.europa.eu/docs/en_GB/document_library/Scientific_guideline/2009/09/ WC500003947.pdf. Accessed in July 3rd, 2012.
4. McCamish M, Woollett G. Worldwide experience with biosimilar development. MAbs 2011; 3: 209-217. [OpenAIRE]
5. Schiestl M, Stangler T, Torella C, Cepeljnik T, Toll H, Grau R. Acceptable changes in quality attributes of glycosylated biopharmaceuticals. Nat Biotechnol 2011; 29: 310-312. [OpenAIRE]
6. ICH harmonised tripartite guideline: comparability of biotechnological/biological products subject to changes in their manufacturing process Q5E. International Conference on Harmonisation of Technical Requirements for Registration of Pharmaceuticals for Human Use. November 2004. http://www.ich.org/ fileadmin/Public_Web_Site/ICH_Products/Guidelines/Quality/Q5E/Step4/Q5E_Guideline.pdf. Accessed in November 2013.
7. Guideline on Similar Biological Medicinal Products Containing Biotechnology-Derived Proteins as Active Substance: Non-Clinical and Clinical Issues EMEA/CHMP/BMWP/ 42832/2005. European Medicines Agency, February 2006. http://www.ema. europa.eu/docs/en_GB/document_library/Scientific_guideline/2009/09/WC500003920.pdf. Accessed in July 26th, 2012.
8. European Medicines Agency Scientific Guidance Documents on Biosimilar Medicines. http://www.ema.europa.eu/ema/ index.jsp?curl=pages/regulation/general/general_content_000408.jsp&murl=menus/regulations/regulations.jsp &mid=WC0b01ac058002958c&jsenabled=true. Accessed in September 4th, 2012.
9. Schellekens H, Moors E. Clinical comparability and European biosimilar regulations. Nat Biotechnol 2010; 28: 28-31. [OpenAIRE]
10. Lubiniecki A, Volkin DB, Federici M, et al. Comparability assessments of process and product changes made during development of two different monoclonal antibodies. Biologicals 2011; 39: 9-22.
11. Miletich J, Eich G, Grampp G, et al. Biosimilars 2.0: Guiding principles for a global 'patients first' standard. MAbs 2011; 3: 318-325. [OpenAIRE]
12. European Medicines Agency. EPAR summary for the public - Inflectra. http://www.ema.europa.eu/docs/en_GB/document_library/EPAR_-_Summary_for_the_public/human/ 002778/WC500151491.pdf (accessed 11 Oct 2013).
13. European Medicines Agency. EPAR summary for the public - Remsima. http://www.ema.europa.eu/docs/en_GB/document_ library/EPAR_-_Summary_for_the_public/human/002576/ WC500150872.pdf (accessed 11 Oct 2013).
14. Park W, Hrycaj P, Jeka S, et al. A randomised, double blind, multicentre, parallel-group, prospective study comparing the pharmacokinetics, safety and efficacy of CT-P13 and innovator infliximab in patients with ankylosing spondylitis: the PLANETAS study. Ann Rheum Dis Published Online First 16 May 2013. doi:10.1136/annrheumdis-2012- 203091.
15. Yoo D, Hrycaj P, Miranda P, et al. randomised, double-blind, parallel-group study to demonstrate equivalence in efficacy and safety of CT-P13 compared with innovator infliximab when coadministered with methotrexate in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis: the PLANETRA study. Ann Rheum Dis Published Online First 16 May 2013. doi:10.1136/annrheumdis-2012-203090.