1. Adewuya, AO, Ologun, YA, Ibigbami, OS. (2006). Post-traumatic stress disorder after childbirth in Nigerian women: prevalence and risk factors. British Journal of Gynaecology, 113, 24-288. [OpenAIRE]
2. Affleck, G, Tennen, H, and Rowe, J. (1991).Infants in crisis: how parents cope with newborn intensive are and its aftermath: New York; Springer [OpenAIRE]
3. Afonso, D. (1977). ”Missing pieces”- a study of postpartum feelings. British Family Journal, 4, 159-164.
4. Alder, J, Stadlmayr,W, Tschudin, S, et al. Post-traumatic symptoms after childbirth: What should we offer? (2006). Journal of Psychosomatic Obstetrics and Gynecology, 27, 107-112. [OpenAIRE]
5. Allen, S.(1998).A qualitative analysis of the process mediating variables and impact of traumatic birth. Journal of Reproductive and Infant Psychology, 16, 107-132.
6. American Psychiatric Association. (1994). Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. 4th ed. Washington, D.C.: American Psychiatric Association.
7. Arizmendi, TG, and Affonso, DD.(1987). Stressful events related to pregnancy and postpartum. Journal of Psychosomatic Research, 31, 743-756.
8. Ayers, S, and Pickering, AD. (2001) Do women get posttraumatic stress as a result of childbirth? A prospective study of incidence. Birth, 27, 111-118.
9. Bailman, D, and Joseph, S. (2003). Post-traumatic stress following childbirth: A review of the emerging literature and directions for research and practice. Psychological Health Medicine, 8, 159-168.
10. Ballard, CG, Stanley, AK, Brockington, IF.(1995). Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) after childbirth. British Journal of Psychiatry, 166, 525-528.
11. Barlow, D.(1988). Anxiety and it`s disorders. New York: The Guildford Press.
12. Beck, CT.(2004 a). Birth Trauma. In The Eye of the Beholder. Nursing Research, 53, 28- 35.
13. Beck, CT.(2004 b). Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Due to Childbirth. The Aftermath. Nursing Research, 53, 216-224.
14. Becker, JV.(1982).The effects of sexual assault on rape and attempted rape victims. Victimology, 7, 106-114.
15. Beech, BA, and Robinson, J.(1985). Nightmares following childbirth. British Journal of Psychiatry, 147, 586.