1. H. Tan, E. Moulin, F.T. Si, M. Stuckelberger, J.-W. Schüttauf, O. Isabella, F.-J. Haug, C. Ballif, M. Zeman, and A.H.M. Smets. Highly transparent modulated-surface-textured front electrodes for high-efficiency multijunction thin-film silicon solar cells. Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications 23, 949 (2015). [OpenAIRE]
2. H. Tan, P. Babal, M. Zeman, and A.H.M. Smets. Wide bandgap p-type nanocrystalline silicon oxide as window layer for high performance thin-film silicon multijunction solar cells. Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells 132, 597 (2015). [OpenAIRE]
3. H. Tan, E. Psomadaki, O. Isabella, M. Fischer, P. Babal, R. Vasudevan, M. Zeman, and A.H.M. Smets. Micro-textures for efficient light trapping and improved electrical performance in thin-film nanocrystalline silicon solar cells. Applied Physics Letters 103, 173905 (2013). [OpenAIRE]
4. H. Tan, B. Yan, L. Sivec, R. Santbergen, M. Zeman, and A.H.M. Smets. Improved light trapping in microcrystalline silicon solar cells by plasmonic back reflector with broad angular scattering and low parasitic absorption. Applied Physics Letters 102, 153902 (2013). [OpenAIRE]
5. H. Tan, R. Santbergen, G. Yang, A.H.M. Smets, and M. Zeman. Combined optical and electrical design of plasmonic back reflector for high-efficiency thin-film silicon solar cells. IEEE Journal of Photovoltaics 3, 53 (2013).
6. H. Tan, R. Santbergen, A.H.M. Smets, and M. Zeman. Plasmonic light trapping in thin-film silicon solar cells with improved self-assembled silver nanoparticles. Nano Letters 12, 4070 (2012).
7. H. Tan, A. Furlan, W. Li, K. Arapov, R. Santbergen, M. Wienk, M. Zeman, A.H.M. Smets, and R.A.J. Janssen. Highly efficient hybrid polymer and amorphous silicon multijunction solar cells with effective optical management. Submitted to Nature Communications. (H. Tan and A. Furlan contributed equally)
8. H. Tan, F.T. Si, E. Moulin, J.-W. Schüttauf, O. Isabella, F.-J. Haug, C. Ballif, M. Zeman, and A.H.M. Smets. Multiscale-textured front electrodes based on nanoimprinted honeycomb textures for high-efficiency multijunction thin-film silicon solar cells. (In preparation)
9. H. Tan, C. Pahud, R. Santbergen, F.-J. Haug, C. Ballif, M. Zeman, and A.H.M. Smets. Plasmonic flat light-scattering substrate for light trapping and improved electrical performance in thin-film silicon solar cells. (In preparation)
11. G. Yang, R.A.C.M.M van Swaaij, H. Tan, O. Isabella, and M. Zeman. Modulatedsurface-textured glass as substrate for high efficiency microcrystalline silicon solar cells. Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells 133, 156 (2015).
12. F.T. Si, D. Kim, R. Santbergen, H. Tan, R.A.C.M.M. van Swaaij, A.H.M. Smets, O. Isabella and M. Zeman. Quadruple-junction thin-film silicon-based solar cells with high open-circuit voltage. Applied Physics Letters 105, 063902 (2014). [OpenAIRE]
13. R. Santbergen, H. Tan, M. Zeman, and A.H.M. Smets. Enhancing the driving field for plasmonic nanoparticles in thin-film solar cells. Optics Express 22, A1023 (2014).
14. T. Pfeiffer, J. Ortiz-Gonzalez, R. Santbergen, H. Tan, A. Schmidt-Ott, M. Zeman, and A..H.M. Smets. Plasmonic nanoparticle films for solar cell applications fabricated by size-selective aerosol deposition. Energy Procedia 60, 3 (2014). [OpenAIRE]
15. H. Tan, X. Zhang, F. Tan, H. Gao, Z. Yin, Y. Bai, X. Zhang, and S. Qu. Performance improvement of conjugated polymer and ZnO hybrid solar cells using nickel oxide as anode buffer layer. Physica Status Solidi (a) 208, 2865 (2011).
16. H. Gao, X. Zhang, Z. Yin, H. Tan, S. Zhang, J. Meng, X. Liu. Plasmon enhanced polymer solar cells by spin-coating Au nanoparticles on indium-tin-oxide substrate. Applied Physics Letters 101, 133903 (2012).