<p>The purpose of the research described in this thesis was to examine the applicability of electro-analytical techniques in obtaining information on the speciation of metals, i.e. their distribution over different physico-chemical forms, in aquatic systems contai... View more
4. N. Corp and A.J. Morgan, Environ. Pollut., 74 (1991) 39.
5. J. Buffle, Complexation Reactions in Aquatic Systems: An Analytical Approach, Ellis Horwood Ltd, Chichester, 1988.
6. C.J.M. Kramer and J.C. Duinker (Eds), Complexation of Trace Metals in Natural Waters, Nijhoff-Junk, The Hague, 1984.
7. J.R. Kramer andH.E. Allen (Eds), Metal Speciation: theory, analysis and application, Lewis Publishers Inc., Chelsea, 1988.
8. J. Buffle, Circulation of Metals in the Environment, in H. Sigel (Ed.), Natural Organic Matter and Metal-Organic Interactions in Aquatic Systems, Series: Metal Ions in Biological Systems, Vol. 18, M. Dekker, New York, 1984.
9. C. Tanford, Physical Chemistry of Macromolecules, John Wiley & Sons Inc., New York, 1961.
10. S.A. Rice and M. Nagasawa, Polyelectrolyte Solutions, Academic Press, London, 1961.