1. Cummins S & Macintyre S (2006) Food environments and obesity - neighbourhood or nation? Int J Epidemiol 35, 100-104.
2. White M (2007) Food access and obesity. Obes Rev 8, Suppl. 1, 99-107.
3. Holsten JE (2008) Obesity and the community food environment: a systematic review. Public Health Nutr 12, 397-405. [OpenAIRE]
4. Bowman S & Vinyard B (2004) Fast food consumption of US adults: impact on energy and nutrition intake and n overweight status. J Am Coll Nutr 23, 163-168. [OpenAIRE]
o 5. Rosenheck R (2008) Fast food consumption and increased it caloric intake: a systematic review of a trajectory towards ir weight gain and obesity risk. Obes Rev 9, 535-547.
t 6. Davis B & Carpenter C (2009) Proximity of fast-food u restaurants to schools and adolescent obesity. Am J Public N Health 99, 505-510.
h 7. Scha¨fer-Elinder L & Jansson M (2008) Obesogenic environlt ments - aspects of measurement and indicators. Public a Health Nutr 12, 307-315.
e 8. Diez-Roux A, Nieto F, Muntaner C et al. (1997) NeighborH hood environments and coronary heart disease: a multic level analysis. Am J Epidemiol 146, 48-63.
il 9. Ellaway A, Anderson A & Macintyre S (1997) Does area of b residence affect body size and shape? Int J Obes Relat u Metab Disord 21, 304-308.
P 10. Moore L, Roux A, Nettleton J et al. (2009) Fast-food consumption, diet quality and neighbourhood exposure to S fast food: the multi-ethnic study of atherosclerosis. Am J Epidemiol 170, 29-36.
11. Tordjman A (1994) European retailing: convergences, differences and perspectives. Int J Retail Distrib Manage 22, 3-19. [OpenAIRE]
12. Wrigley N (1998) How British retailers have shaped food choice. In The Nation's Diet: The Social Science of Food Choice, pp. 112-128 [A Murcott, editor]. New York: Addison Wesley Longman.
13. Hu D, Reardon T, Rozelle S et al. (2004) The emergence of supermarkets with Chinese characteristics: challenges and opportunities for China's agricultural development. Dev Policy Rev 22, 557-586.
14. Hawkes C (2008) Dietary implications of supermarket development: a global perspective. Dev Policy Rev 26, 657-692.
15. Asfauw A (2008) Does supermarket purchase affect the dietary practices of households? Some empirical evidence from Guatemala. Dev Policy Rev 26, 227-243.