Numerical and analytical calculations of concentration and stress distributions of thin-sheet diffusion couples have been carried out as well as the time dependence of the Kirkendall shift, xk, and the curvature has also been determined. It is shown that the concentrati... View more
1. G. B. Stephenson, Acta metall. 36, 2663 (1988).
2. L. S. Darken, Trans. Am. Inst. Min. Met. Eng. 175, 184 (1948).
3. D. L. Beke and I. A. Szabo, Diffusion in Materials, DIMAT- (edited by M. Koiwa, K. Hirano, H. Nakojima and T. Okada), p. 537. Trans. Tech. Pub]., Zurich (1993).
4. G. B. Stephenson, Ser. metall. 20, 465 (1986).
5. G. B. Stephenson, Dtjiision in Materials, DIMAT(edited by M. Koiwa, K. Hirano, H. Nakojima and T. Okada), p. 507. Trans. Tech. Publ., Zurich (1993).
6. Ya E. Geguzin and M. A. Krivoglaz, Dvizenia Makroskopicheskih Vkluchenii 2'Tverdich Telah (Motion of Inclusions in Solids, in Russian), p. 80. Metallurgia, Moskva (1971).
7. L. Greer, N. Karpe and J. Bottinger, J. Alloys Comp. 194, 199 (1993).
8. D. W. Stevens and G. W. Powell, Met. Trans. 8A, 1531 (1977).
9. I. A. Szabo, 1. Daruka and D. L. Beke, Proc. of “Reactive Phase Formation at Interfaces and D#iision Processes” 1993, Assois (edited by J. L. Bocquet and Y. Limoge), p. 289. Trans. Tech. Pub]., Zurich (1994).
10. D. L. Beke, Proc. of Int. Workshop “DifSusion and Stresses” (edited by D. L. Beke and I. A. Szabo). Trans. Tech. Publ., Zurich (1995).