This paper gives a review of research work in the synthesis of higher alcohols over catalysts based on Cu/ZnO/Al2O3, emphasizing three main topics: (i) the effect on selectivity of the addition of several compounds to this catalyst, (ii) the effect on selectivity of the... View more
3. Extended Abstracts AIChE 1990 Summer National Meeting, sections 12-17, San Diego, California, 19-22 August 1990. Full papers may be obtained from the Engineering Societies Library, United Engineering Center, 345 East 47th Street, New York, NY 10017.
4. CL. Gray jr and J.A. Alson, Sci. American, (1989) 86.
5. P. Kuinm, Z. Hua, C. Xuecheng, Z. Zexeng and L. Pengju, in 7th Int. Symp. Alcohol Fuels, Paris 1986, Editions Technip, Paris, 1986, p. 148.
6. The Clean Fuels Report, Vol. 1, No. 2, J.E. Sinor Consultants Inc.(Eds.), Niwot, CO, USA, 1990.
7. H. Hiller and E. Supp, Erdoel und Kohle E.-P., 38 (1985) 19.
8. G.A. Mills, Catalysts for fuels from syngas: new directions, IEA Coal Research, London, 1988.