1. Atkinson, C. and Kühne, T. Strict Profiles: Why and How. In Proceedings of <<UML>> 2000, York, UK, October 2000, pp. 309-322. [OpenAIRE]
2. Atkinson, C., et al. To Meta or Not to Meta - That is the Question. In Journal of Object Oriented Programming, Vol. 13, No. 8, December 2000, pp. 32-35.
3. Atkinsion, C. et al. Stereotypical Encounters of the Third Kind. In Proceedings of <<UML>> 2002, Dresden, Germany, September 2002, pp. 100-114.
4. Berner, S., et al. A Classification of Stereotypes for Object-Oriented Modeling Languages. In Proceedings of <<UML>> '99, Fort Collins, CO, USA, October 1999, pp. 249-264.
5. Dijkman, R.M., et al. An Approach to Relate Viewpoints and Modeling Languages. In Proceedings of the 7th IEEE Enterprise Distributed Object Computing (EDOC) Conference, Brisbane, Australia, pp. 14-27, 2003. [OpenAIRE]
6. Evans, A., et al. A unified superstructure for UML. In Journal of Object Technology, Vol. 4, No. 1, January-February 2005, pp. 165-181.
7. ISDL. http://isdl.ctit.utwente.nl.
8. Jiang, Y., et al. On the Classification of UML's Meta Model Extension Mechanism. In Proceedings of <<UML>> 2004, Lisbon, Portugal, October 2004, pp. 54-68.
9. Patrascoiu, O. YATL: Yet Another Transformation Language. In Proceedings of the 1st European MDA Workshop, MDA-IA, pages 83-90. University of Twente, the Netherlands, January 2004. [OpenAIRE]
10.OMG. UML 2.0 Infrastructure Specification. OMG Adopted Specification ptc/03-09-12.
11.OMG. UML 2.0 OCL Specification. OMG Adopted Specification ptc/03-10-14.
12.Quartel, D., et al. Methodological support for service-oriented design with ISDL. In Proc. of the 2nd Int. Conf. on Service Oriented Computing, New York City, NY, USA, 2004. [OpenAIRE]
13.Quartel, D. et al. On architectural support for behavior refinement in distributed systems design. Journal of Integrated Design and Process Science, 6(1), March 2002. [OpenAIRE]
14.Quartel, D. et al. On the role of basic design concepts in behaviour structuring. In Computer Networks and ISDN Systems, No. 29, 1997, pp. 413-436. [OpenAIRE]
15.Schleicher, A. and Westfechtel, B. Beyond Stereotyping: Metamodeling Approaches for the UML. In: Proceedings of HICSS 34, 2001, pp. 3051-3060.