2. H. Park, A. Krueger, E. Hilsenrath, G. Jaross, and R. Haring, “Radiometric Calibration of Second Generation Total Ozone Mapping Spectrometer (TOMS),” Proc. SPIE, 2820, 162-173 (1996).
3. G. Jaross, A.J. Krueger, and C. Wellemeyer, “Sensitivity of Total Ozone Mapping Spectrometer Products to Diffuse Reflectance Measurements,” Metrologia, 35, 663-668 (1998).
4. F.E. Nicodemus, J.C. Richmond, J.J Hsia, I.W. Ginsberg, and T. Limperis, “Geometrical Considerations and Nomenclature for Reflectance,” NBS Monograph, No. 160, U.S. Department of Commerce, National Bureau of Standards, 52 pp.
5. “ASTM E1392-90, Standard Practice for Angle Resolved Optical Scatter Measurements on Specular or Diffuse Surfaces,” ASTM Standards on Color and Appearance Measurments, 5th ed., American Society for Testing and Materials, 439-448 (1997).
6. B.N. Taylor and C.E. Kuyatt, “Guidelines for Evaluating and Expressing the Uncertainty of NIST Measurement Results,” NIST Technical Note 1297, U.S. Department of Commerce, National Institute of Standards and Technology, 20 pp.
7. J.E. Proctor and P.Y. Barnes, “NIST High Accuracy Reference Reflectometer-spectrophotometer,” J. Res. Natl. Inst. Stand. Technol., 101, 619-627 (1996).
8. C. Smorenburg, A.L.G. van Valkenburg, and H.G.C. Werij, “Absolute Radiometric Calibration Facility,” Proc. SPIE, 2583, 166-177 (1995).
9. T.F. Schiff, M.W. Knighton, D.J. Wilson, F.M. Cady, J.C. Stover, and J.J. Butler, “Design Review of a High Accuracy UV to Near IR Scatterometer,” Proc. SPIE, 1995, 121-130 (1993). 354