textabstractThis thesis is based on the findings of the FuPro-TBI (Functional Prognosis in Traumatic Brain Injury) study, which was part of the national FuPro research programme which investigated the functional prognosis of four neurological disorders: multiple scleros... View more
1. Collin C, Wade DT, Davies S, Home, V. The Barthel Index: a reliability study. Int Disabil Stud 1988;10:61-63.
2. Jennet B, Bond M. Assessment of outcome after severe brain damage. a practical scale. Lancet 1975;1: 480-484.
3. Wilson JT, Petigrew LE, Teasdale GM. Structured interviews for the Glasgow Outcome Scale and the extended Glasgow Outcome Scale: guidelines for their use. J Neurotrauma 1998;15:573-585.
4. Rappaport M, Hall KM, Hopkins K, Belleza T, Cope DN. Disability rating scale for severe head trauma: coma to community. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 1982;63:118-123.
5. Granger CV, Hamilton BB, Keith RA, Zielezny M, Sherwin FS. Advances in functional assessment for medical rehabilitation. Topics Ger Rehabil 1986;1:59-74.
6. Granger CV, Divan N, Fiedler RC. Functional assessment scales: a study of persons after traumatic brain injury. Am J Phys Med Rehabil 1995;74:107-113.
7. Hagen C. Language cognitive disorganization following closed head injury: a conceptualization. In: Trexler, LE, ed. Cognitive rehabilitation: conceptualization and intervention. Plenum Press, 1982, pp 131-151.
8. Levin HS, High WM, Goethe KE, Sisson RA, Overall JE, Rhoades HM, Kalisky Z, Gary HE. The neurobehavioural rating scale: assessment of the behavioural sequelae of head injury by the clinician. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 1987;50:183-193.
9. Jelles F, Van Bennekom CA, Lankhorst GJ, Sibbel CJ, Bouter LM. Inter- and intra-rater agreement of the Rehabilitation Activities Profile. J Clin Epidemiol 1995;48:407-416.
10. Willer B, Otenbacher KJ, Coad ML. The community integration questionnaire. A comparitive examination. Am J Phys Med Rehabil 1994;73:103-111.