1. A. E. H. Love, Treatise on the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity, Dover: fourth edition, New York, 1944.
2. T. G. Yamada, I. Takahashi, The steady state out-of-plane response of a Timoshenko curved beam with internal damping, Journal of Sound and Vibration 71, 145-156, 1986.
3. A. Ibrahimbegovic, On finite element implementation of geometrically nonlinear Reissner's beam theory: three dimensional curved beam elements, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering 122, 11-26, 1995. [OpenAIRE]
4. A. A. Khdeir and J. N. Reddy, Free and forced vibration of cross-ply laminated composite shallow arches, Int. J. Solids and Structures 34(10), 1217-1234, 1997. [OpenAIRE]
5. A. K. Khan and P. J. Pise, Dynamic behaviour of curved piles, Computers and Structures 65(6), 795-807, 1997.
6. K. Kang and C. W. Bert, Flexural-torsional buckling analysis of arches with warping using DQM, Engineering Structures 19(3), 247-254, 1997.
7. E. Bozhevolnaya and A. Kildegaard, Experimental study of a uniformly loaded curved sandwich beam, Computers and Structures 40(2), 175-185, 1998.
8. S. J. Walsh and R. G. White, Mobility of a semi-infinite beam with constant curvature, Journal of Sound and Vibration 221(5), 887-902, 1999.
9. K. Kashimoto, A. Shiraishi and K. Nagaya, Dynamic stress concentration in and arbitrary curved and inhomogeneous rod joined with infinite straight rods and excited by a twisting wave, Journal of Sound and Vibration 178(3), 395-409, 1994.
10. X. Tong, N. Mrad, B. Tabarrok, In-plane vibration of circular arches with variable cross-sections, Journal of Sound and Vibration 212(1), 121-140, 1998.
11. A. Krishnan, S. Dharmaraj and Y. J. Suresh, Free vibration studies of arches, Journal of Sound and Vibration 186(5), 856-863, 1995.
12. P. Chidamparam and A. W. Leissa, Influence of centerline extensibility on the inplane free vibrations of loaded circular arches, Journal of Sound and Vibration 183(5), 779-795, 1995.
13. A. Krishnan, Y. J. Suresh, A simple cubic linear element for static and free vibration analyses of curved beams, Computers and Structures 68, 473-489, 1998.
14. E. Tüfekçi and A. Arpacı, Exact solution of in-plane vibrations of circular arches with account taken of axial extension, transverse shear and rotatory inertia effects, Journal of Sound and Vibration 209(5), 845-856, 1998.
15. M. A. De Rosa, C. Franciosi, Exact and approximate dynamic analysis of circular arches using DQM, International Journal of Solids and Structures 37, 1103-1117, 2000.