1. Quinonez R, Santos RG, Wilson S, Cross H. The relationship between child temperament and early childhood caries. Pediatr Dent 2001;23:5-10.
2. Weinstein P, Troyer R, Jacobi D, Moccasin M. Dental experiences and parenting practices of Native American mothers and caretakers: what we can learn for the prevention of baby bottle tooth decay. ASDC J Dent Child 1999;66(2): 120-6.
3. Muller M. Nursing-bottle syndrome: risk factors. J Dent Child 1996;1:42-50.
4. Seow WK. Biological mechanisms of early childhood caries. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 1998;26(Suppl 1):8-27. [OpenAIRE]
5. Chen M. Oral health of disadvantaged populations. In: Cohen L, Gift H, editors. Disease prevention and oral health promotion. Socio-dental sciences in action. Copenhagen: Munksgaard; 1995. p. 153-96.
6. Low W, Tan S, Schwartz S. The effect of severe caries on the quality of life in young children. Pediatr Dent 1999;21: 325-6.
7. Horowitz AM. Response to Weinstein: public health issues in early childhood caries. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 1998;26(Suppl 1):91-5.
8. Greenwell AL, Johnsen D, DiSantis TA, Gerstenmaier J, Limbert N. Longitudinal evaluation of caries patterns from the primary to the mixed dentition. Pediatr Dent 1990;12: 278-82.
9. Ayhan H, Suskan E, Yildirim S. The effect of nursing or rampant caries on height, body weight and head circumference. J Clin Pediatr Dent 1997;20:209-12.
10. Vinckier F, Gizani S, Declerk D. Comprehensive dental care for children with rampant caries under general anaesthesia. Int J Paediatr Dent 2001;11:25-32. [OpenAIRE]
11. Peressini S, Leake JL, Mayhall JT, Maar M, Trudeau R. Prevalence of early childhood caries among First Nations children, District of Manitoulin, Ontario. Int J Paediatr Dent 2004;14:101-10. [OpenAIRE]
12. Drury TF, Horowitz AM, Ismail AI, Maertens MP, Rozier RG, Selwitz RH. Diagnosing and reporting early childhood caries for research purposes. A report of a workshop sponsored by the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research, the Health Resources and Services Administration, and the Health Care Financing Administration. J Public Health Dent 1999;59:192-7.
13. World Health Organization. Oral health surveys. Basic methods. 4th ed. Geneva: World Health Organization; 1997.
14. Hallett KB, O'Rourke PK. Pattern and severity of early childhood caries. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 2006;34: 25-35.
15. De Grauwe A, Aps JKM, Martens LC. Early Childhood Caries (ECC): what's in a name? Eur J Pediatr Dent 2004; 5:63-70.