Subject: Medical Image | Segmentation | Distance Transform | Classification
Segmentation of organs from CT and MR image series is a challenging research area in all fields of medical imaging. Although, organs of interest are three-dimensional in nature, slice-by-slice approaches are widely used in clinical applications because of their ease of ... View more
1. G. Flohr, S. Schaller, K. Stierstorfer, H. Bruder, B. M. Ohnesorge, Multi detector row CT systems and image reconstruction techniques, Radiology 235, 756-773, 2005.
2. L. Bidaut, Data and Image Processing for abdominal imaging, Abdominal Imaging, vol. 25, Springer Verlag, Berlin, 341-360, 2000.
3. J. E. Koss, F. D. Newman, T. K. Johnson, D. L. Kirch, Abdominal organ segmentation using texture transforms and a hopfield neural network, IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging 18 (7) 640-648, 1999.
4. C. C. Lee, P. C. Chung, H. M. Tsai, Identifying multiple abdominal organs from CT image series using a multimodule contextual neural network and spatial fuzzy rules, IEEE Transactions on Information Technology in Biomedicine 7 (3), 208-217, 2003.
5. L. Vincent, Morphological grayscale reconstruction in image analysis: applications and efficient algorithms, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing 2(2) 176-201, 1993.
6. M. Alper Selver, A. Kocaoğlu, G . Demir , H. Doğan , O. Dicle , C. Güzeliş, Patient oriented and robust automatic liver segmentation for pre-evaluation of liver transplantation, Computers in Biology and Medicine 38(7), 765-784, 2008.