37. Lipstein EA, Brinkman WB, Britto MT. What is known about parents' treatment decisions? A narrative review of pediatric decision making. Medical Decision Making. 2012;32(2):246-‐58.
38. Mazor KM, Rogers HJ, Williams AE, Roblin DW, Gaglio B, Field TS, et al. The Cancer Message Literacy Tests: psychometric analyses and validity studies. Patient education and counseling. 2012;89(1):69-‐75.
39. Van Duong T, Chang PW, Yang S-‐H, Chen M-‐C, Chao W-‐T, Chen T, et al. A new comprehensive short-‐form health literacy survey tool for patients in general. Asian Nursing Research. 2017;11(1):30-‐5.
40. Jemal A, Ward E, Wu X, Martin HJ, McLaughlin CC, Thun MJ. Geographic patterns of prostate cancer mortality and variations in access to medical care in the United States. Cancer Epidemiology and Prevention Biomarkers. 2005;14(3):590-‐5.
41. Loberiza Jr FR, Cannon AJ, Weisenburger DD, Vose JM, Moehr MJ, Bast MA, et al. Survival disparities in patients with lymphoma according to place of residence and treatment provider: a population-‐based study. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2009;27(32):5376-‐82.
42. Halverson JL, Martinez-‐Donate AP, Palta M, Leal T, Lubner S, Walsh MC, et al. Health literacy and health-‐related quality of life among a population-‐based sample of cancer patients. Journal of health communication. 2015;20(11):1320-‐9.