The main idea of the paper to indicate the factors of resilience indicators. The task of the research - a theoretical analysis of the latest research resilience factors and resilience risk factors and to analyze the theory of the intervention of positive psychology and ... View more
1. Antonovsky A. (1996). The sense of coherence. An historical and future perspective. Journal of Medical Sciences, 32,170-178. Adress:http://web.ebscohost.com.remote
2. Ahern, Kiehl, Sole, Byers (2006). A review of instruments measuring resilience. University of Central Florida School of Nursing, Orlando, Florida. Issues in Comprehensive Pediatric Nursing, 29:103-125. Atrasts PsyNet (www.apa.org.com).
3. Bonanno, Galea, Bucciareli, Vlahov (2007). "What predicts psychological resilience after disaster? The role of demographics, resources, and life stress. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology,. 75(5), 671-682 .Atrasts PsyNet (www.apa.org.com)
4. Bryant, Fred (2003). Savoring Beliefs Inventory (SBI): A scale for measuring beliefs about savouring. Journal of Mental Health; Vol.12 Issue 2, p175, 22p. Atrasts PsyNet (www.apa.org.com).
5. Cohn, M.A., Barbara L. Fredrickson at Chapel Hill; Stephanie L. Brown, Joseph A, Anne M. (2009). Happiness Unpacked: Positive Emotions Increase Life Satisfaction by Building Resilience, APA, Vol. 9, No. 3, 361-368. Atrasts PsyNet (www.apa.org.com)
7. Steven M. Brunwasser,, Jane E. Gillham,, Eric S. Kim (2009). A Meta-Analytic Review of the Penn Resiliency Program's Effect on Depressive Symptoms. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, American Psychological Association 2009, Vol. 77, No. 6. Atrasts PsyNet (www.apa.org.com).
8. Karen J. Reivich and Martin E. P. Seligman (2011). University of Pennsylvania Sharon McBride Headquarters, Department of the Army. Master Resilience Training in the U.S. Army, January American Psychologist. Atrasts PsyNet (www.apa.org.com)
9. Maddi S., Fraser, Khoshaba D., Pretorius (1999). Consulting Psychology . V.51. №.2. P.106-117. Atrasts PsyNet (www.apa.org.com)