For many years 7075 Aluminum alloys have been widely used especially in those applications for which highmechanical performances are required. It is well known that the alloy in the T6 condition is characterized bythe highest ultimate and yield strengths, but, at the sa... View more
5. Onoro, J., Moreno, A. and Ranninger, C. (1989) 'Stress corrosion cracking model in 7075 aluminium alloy', Journal of Materials Science, Vol. 24, No. 11, pp.3888-3891.
6. The Military Handbook (2003) Military Handbook, Ver. 5J, Office of Aviation Research Washington, D.C. 20591, January.
7. SAE AMS 2772 (2008) Heat Treatment of Aluminum Alloy Raw Materials, SAE International.
8. G. Silva, B. Rivolta, R. Gerosa, U. Derudi, The quench sensitivity of 7075 Aluminum alloy plates, International Heat Treatment and Surface Engineering, Vol 3, No.4, 159-163, 2009
9. R. Gerosa, B. Rivolta, U. Derudi, Influence of ageing on tensile and stress corrosion cracking behaviour of 7075 aluminium alloy plates, Int. J. Microstructure and Materials Properties, Vol. 5, No. 1, 15- 25, 2010
10. ASTM G39-99 (Reapproved 2005) Standard Practice for Preparation and Use of Bent-Beam Stress-Corrosion Test Specimens, ASTM International, 100 Barr Harbor Drive, PO Box C700, West Conshohocken, PA 19428-2959, United States