Different groups of organic compounds were specified in hexane-chloroform extract of fuscum peat and Sphagnum hollow peat retrieved in Bakcharsky bog that is situated in Tomsk region. Organic components were identified in native peats taken from a depth of 40-60 cm in e... View more
1. Golovchenko A.V., Sannikova Yu.V., Dobrovol'skaya T.G., Zvyagintsev D.G. The saprotrophic bacterial complex in the raised peat bogs of Western Siberia, Microbiology (Mikrobiologiya), 2005, Vol. 74, No.4, p. 471-476.
2. Duchko М.А., Gulaya E.V., Serebrennikova O.V., Strel'nikova E.B., Preis Yu.I. Distribution of n-alkanes, steroids and triterpenoids in peat and plants of Tyemnoe mire, Bull. of the Tomsk Polytichnic University, 2013, Vol. 323, No.1, p. 40-44. (In Russian)
3. Korzhov Yu.V., Koronatova N.G. The composition of hexane-chloroform extract of ombrotrophic peats of southern taiga of Western Siberia, Chemistry of plant raw material, 2013, No.3, p. 213-220. (In Russian)
4. Koronatova N.G. An investigation of the peat decomposition in mires using method of incubation of dry and wet samples, Environmental dynamics and Global Climate Change. 2010. - No.1. P. 65-71. (In Russian)
5. Koronatova N.G., Shibareva S.V. Change of peat mass during decomposition in mires of Poland and West Siberia, Contemporary probl. of ecology, 2010, Vol.3, No.3, p. 312-317.
6. Serebrennikova O.V., Svarovskaya L.I., Strel'nikova E.B., Russkikh I.V., Kadychagov P.B., Duchko М.А. Effect of biodegradation on the composition of peat organic compounds. In: Problems of studying and using of peat resources in Siberia: Proceedings of III International scientific and practical conference (27 Sen. - 3 Oct. 2015, Tomsk). Ekaterinburg: Open Company Universal printing house "Alpha Print", 2015, p.163-166. (In Russian)
7. Serebrennikova O.V., Strel'nikova E.B., Duchko М.А., Averina N.G., Kozel N.V. The comparative analysis of bituminous compounds of two bog ecosystems lowland peat, Fundamental res. 2014а, No.12-1, p.112-117. (In Russian)
8. Serebrennikova O.V., Strel'nikova E.B., Preis Yu.I., Averina N.G., Kozel N.V., Bambalov N.N., Rakovich V.A. The composition of peat extracts from drained and natural raised bogs of Belarus and Western Siberia, Bull. of the Tomsk Polytichnic University, 2014b, Vol. 325, No.3, p 31-45. (In Russian)
9. Serebrennikova O.V., Strel'nikova E.B., Preis Yu.I., Duchko М.А. Influence of source and conditions of peat accumulation on composition of peat bitumen from two fen mires of Western Siberia, Bull. of the Tomsk Polytichnic University,2014c, Vol. 325, No3, p. 80-91. (In Russian)
10. Serebrennikova O.V., Strel'nikova E.B., Preis Yu.I. The features of lipid structure in high and lowland peats in the south of Tomsk region, Bull. of the Tomsk Polytichnic University, 2013, Vol. 322, No3, p. 77-82. (In Russian)