1. Jemal A, Murray T, Ward E, et al. Cancer statistics, 2005. CA Cancer J Clin. 2005;55:10-30.
2. Tseng JC, Levin B, Hurtado A, et al. Systemic tumor targeting and killing by Sindbis viral vectors. Nat Biotechnol. 2004;22:70-77.
3. Vigil A, Park MS, Martinez O, et al. Use of reverse genetics to enhance the oncolytic properties of newcastle disease virus. Cancer Res. 2007;67:8285-8292. [OpenAIRE]
4. Hu JCC, Coffin RS, Davis CJ, et al. A phase I study of OncoVEX(GMCSF), a second-generation oncolytic herpes simplex virus expressing granulocyte macrophage colony-stimulating factor. Clin Cancer Res. 2006;12:6737-6747.
5. Barber GN. Vesicular stomatitis virus as an oncolytic vector. Viral Immunol. 2004;17:516-527.
6. Stojdl DF, Lichty B, Knowles S, et al. Exploiting tumor-specicfi defects in the interferon pathway with a previously unknown oncolytic virus. Nat Med. 2000;6:821-825.
7. Ebert O, Harbaran S, Shinozaki K, Woo SL. Systemic therapy of experimental breast cancer metastases by mutant vesicular stomatitis virus in immune-competent mice. Cancer Gene Ther. 2005;12:350-358.
8. Huang TG, Ebert O, Shinozaki K, Garcia-Sastre A, Woo SLC. Oncolysis of hepatic metastasis of colorectal cancer by recombinant vesicular stomatitis virus in immune-competent mice. Mol Ther. 2003;8:434-440.
9. Shi W, Tang QQ, Chen XC, et al. Antitumor and antimetastatic activities of vesicular stomatitis virus matrix protein in a murine model of breast cancer. J Mol Med. 2009;87:493-506.
10. Gao Y, Whitaker-Dowling P, Griffin JA, Barmada MA, Bergman I. Recombinant vesicular stomatitis virus targeted to Her2/neu combined with anti-CTLA4 antibody eliminates implanted mammary tumors. Cancer Gene Ther. 2009;16:44-52.
11. Balachandran S, Porosnicu M, Barber GN. Oncolytic activity of vesicular stomatitis virus is effective against tumors exhibiting aberrant p53, Ras, or Myc function and involves the induction of apoptosis. J Virol. 2001;75:3474-3479. [OpenAIRE]
12. Huszthy PC, Giroglou T, Tsinkalovsky O, et al. Remission of invasive, cancer stem-like glioblastoma xenografts using lentiviral vector-mediated suicide gene therapy. PLoS One. 2009;4:e6314. [OpenAIRE]
13. Tumilasci VF, Oliere S, Nguyen TLA, Shamy A, Bell J, Hiscott J. Targeting the apoptotic pathway with BCL-2 inhibitors sensitizes primary chronic lymphocytic leukemia cells to vesicular stomatitis virus-induced oncolysis. J Virol. 2008;82:8487-8499.
14. Cesaire R, Oliere S, Sharif-Askari E, et al. Oncolytic activity of vesicular stomatitis virus in primary adult T-cell leukemia. Oncogene. 2006;25:349-358.
15. Shinozaki K, Ebert O, Woo SLC. Treatment of multi-focal colorectal carcinoma metastatic to the liver of immune-competent and syngeneic rats by hepatic artery infusion of oncolytic vesicular stomatitis virus. Int J Cancer. 2005;114:659-664.