Subject: Psychology Research and Behavior Management
Balasubramanian Vimala, Chokalingam MadhaviDepartment of Business Administration, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar, IndiaAbstract: Our study explores the influence of age and experience on stress and depression and the relationship between stress and depression amo... View more
1. Selye H. The Stress Of Life. Revised edition. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill; 1956.
2. Huang CC, Yang PC, Lin HJ, Hsu KS. Repeated cocaine administration impairs group II metabotropic glutamate receptor-mediated long-term depression in rat medial prefrontal cortex. J Neurosci. 2007; 27:2958-2968.
3. Pestonjee DM, Pareek U, editors. Studies in Organizational Role Stress and Coping. Jaipur/New Delhi, India: Rawat Publications; 1997.
4. Parsons LM. The impact of group counseling and stress management on reported depression, anxiety. Attitude toward divorce, school functioning and behavior of children of divorce. DAI-A 52/06. 1991. p. 2028.
5. Latha KS, Bhat SM, D'Souza P. Attempted suicide and recent stressful life events: a report from India. Crisis. 1994;15(3):136.
6. Mohr GB. The changing significance of different stressors after the announcement of bankrupting a longitudinal investigation with special emphasis on job insecurity. Journal of Organizational Behavior. 2000;21:337-359.
7. Aziz M. Organizational role stress among Indian information technology professionals. Asian Pacific Newsletter on Occupational Health and Safety. 2003;10(2):31-33.
8. Aziz M. Role stress among women in the Indian information technology sector. Women in Management Review. 2004;19(7):356-363.
9. Gmelch WH, Chan W. Thriving on Stress for Success. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications; 1994.
10. Pareek A, Mehta M. Role stress among working women. In: Pestonjee DM, Pareek U, editors. Studies in Organizational Role Stress and Coping. Jaipur/New Delhi, India: Rawat Publications; 1997.