1. Burnett AL, Aus G, Canby-Hagino ED, et al. Erectile function outcome reporting after clinically localized prostate cancer treatment. J Urol 2007;178:597-601.
2. Namiki S, Ishidoya S, Nakagawa H, et al. The relationships between preoperative sexual desire and quality of life following radical prostatectomy: a 5-year follow-up study. J Sex Med 2012;9:2448-2456.
3. Yiou R, De Laet K, Hisano M, et al. Neurophysiological testing to assess penile sensory nerve damage after radical prostatectomy. J Sex Med 2012;9:2457-2466. [OpenAIRE]
4. Mulhall JP, Bivalacqua TJ, Becher EF. Standard operating procedure for the preservation of erectile function outcomes after radical prostatectomy. J Sex Med 2013;10:195-203.
5. Takayanagi A, Sasaki M, Kataoka-Sasaki Y, et al. Intravenous preload of mesenchymal stem cells rescues erectile function in a rat model of cavernous nerve injury. J Sex Med 2015;12:1713-1721.
6. Morita T, Sasaki M, Kataoka-Sasaki Y, et al. Intravenous infusion of mesenchymal stem cells promotes functional recovery in a model of chronic spinal cord injury. Neuroscience 2016;335:221-231.
7. Nakamura H, Sasaki Y, Sasaki M, et al. Elevated brain derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) levels in plasma but not serum reflect in vivo functional viability of infused mesenchymal stem cells after middle cerebral artery occlusion in rat. J Neurosurg Sci https://doi.org/10.23736/S0390-5616.17.03. E-pub ahead of print.
8. Nakazaki M, Sasaki M, Kataoka-Sasaki Y, et al. Intravenous infusion of mesenchymal stem cells inhibits intracranial hemorrhage after recombinant tissue plasminogen activator therapy for transient middle cerebral artery occlusion in rats. J Neurosurg 2017;127:917-926. [OpenAIRE]
9. Sasaki Y, Sasaki M, Kataoka-Sasaki Y, et al. Synergic effects of rehabilitation and intravenous infusion of mesenchymal stem cells after stroke in rats. Phys Ther 2016;96:1791-1798.
10. Kim S, Honmou O, Kato K, et al. Neural differentiation potential of peripheral blood- and bone-marrow-derived precursor cells. Brain Res 2006;1123:27-33.
11. Piao S, Kim IG, Lee JY, et al. Therapeutic effect of adiposederived stem cells and BDNF-immobilized PLGA membrane in a rat model of cavernous nerve injury. J Sex Med 2012; 9:1968-1979.
12. Kobayashi K, Kato R, Hisasue S, et al. Animal model for the study of the relationship between lower urinary tract symptoms/bladder outlet obstruction and erectile dysfunction. Int J Urol 2011;18:710-715.
13. Yamashita S, Kato R, Kobayashi K, et al. Inhibition of interleukin6 attenuates erectile dysfunction in a rat model of nerve-sparing radical prostatectomy. J Sex Med 2011;8:1957-1964.
14. May F, Buchner A, Schlenker B, et al. Schwann cell-mediated delivery of glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor restores erectile function after cavernous nerve injury. Int J Urol 2013;20:344-348.
15. Albersen M, Fandel TM, Lin G, et al. Injections of adipose tissue-derived stem cells and stem cell lysate improve recovery of erectile function in a rat model of cavernous nerve injury. J Sex Med 2010;7:3331-3340.