((1) Everett G. Olympic Weightlifting: a Complete Guide for Athletes & Coaches. 2ª ed. Sunnyvale, Calif.: Catalyst Athletics; 2012.
(2) Garhammer J. Power production by Olympic weightlifters. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1980; 12(1): 54-60. [OpenAIRE]
(3) Baker D, Nance S. The Relation Between Strength and Power in Professional Rugby League Players. J Strength Cond Res. 1999; 13(3): 224.
(4) Storey A, Smith HK. Unique aspects of competitive weightlifting: performance, training and physiology. Sports Med. 2012; 42(9): 769-90.
(5) Hamill BP. Relative Safety of Weightlifting and Weight Training. J Strength Cond Res. 1994; 8(1): 53-7.
(6) Stone MH, Pierce KC, Sands WA, Stone ME. Weightlifting: A Brief Overview. Strength Cond J. 2006; 28(1): 50-66.
(7) Franke WW, Berendonk B. Hormonal doping and androgenization of athletes: a secret program of the German Democratic Republic government. Clin Chem. 1997; 43(7): 1262-79. [OpenAIRE]
(8) Rogozkin VA. Weightlifting and Power Events. En: J.ughan R, editor. Nutrition in Sport [Internet]. Malden, MA: Blackwell Science Ltd; 2000. p. 622-31. Disponible en: http:// onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/9780470693766.ch47/ summary
(9) Judelson DA, Maresh CM, Anderson JM, Armstrong LE, Casa DJ, Kraemer WJ, et al. Hydration and muscular performance: does fluid balance affect strength, power and high-intensity endurance? Sports Med. 2007; 37(10): 907-21.
(10) Schoffstall JE, Branch JD, Leutholtz BC, Swain DE. Effects of dehydration and rehydration on the one-repetition maximum bench press of weight-trained males. J Strength Cond Res. 2001; 15(1): 102-8.
(11) Judelson DA, Maresh CM, Farrell MJ, Yamamoto LM, Armstrong LE, Kraemer WJ, et al. Effect of hydration state on strength, power, and resistance exercise performance. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2007; 39(10): 1817-24.
(12) Slater G, Phillips SM. Nutrition guidelines for strength sports: sprinting, weightlifting, throwing events, and bodybuilding. J Sports Sci. 2011; 29 Suppl 1: S67-77.
(13) Burke LM, Gollan RA, Read RS. Dietary intakes and food use of groups of elite Australian male athletes. Int J Sport Nutr. 1991; 1(4): 378-94.
(14) Lambert CP, Flynn MG. Fatigue during high-intensity intermittent exercise: application to bodybuilding. Sports Med. 2002; 32(8): 511-22.
(15) Tesch PA, Colliander EB, Kaiser P. Muscle metabolism during intense, heavy-resistance exercise. Eur J Appl Physiol Occup Physiol. 1986; 55(4): 362-6. [OpenAIRE]