Literatura 1. Thornicroft G, Rose D, Kassam A, Sartorius N. Stigma: ignorance, prejudice or discrimination? Br J Psychiatry. 2007;90:192-3.
2. Jahoda A, Markova I. Coping with social stigma: people with intellectual disabilities moving from institutions and family home. JIDR. 2004;48:719-29. [OpenAIRE]
3. Wehmeyer ML, Bolding, N. Self-determination across living and working environments: A matched-samples study of adults with mental retardation. Mental Retardation. 1999;37:353-63.
4. Siperstein GN, Parker RC, Noris J, Widaman KF. A national study of Chinese youths' attitudes toward students with intellectual disabilities. JIDR. 2011; published online, doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2011.01382.x.
5. Mencap. The Need to Combat Bullying of People with a Learning Disability. Mencap; 2000.
6. Beart S, Hardy GE, Buchan L. How people with learning disabilities view their social identity: A review of the literature. JARID. 2005;18:47-56. [OpenAIRE]
7. Baumeister RF, Leary MR. The need to belong: desire for interpersonal attachments as a function of human motivation. Psychol Bull. 1995;117:497-529.
8. Jahoda A, Alastair W, Stalker K, Cairney A. Living with stigma and the self-perceptions of people with mild intellectual disabilities. JSI. 2010;66(3):521-34.
9. Ali A, Strydom A, Hassiotis A, Wiliams R, King M. A measure of perceived stigma in people witch intellectual disability. Br J Psyhiatry. 2008;193:410-15.
10. Pachankis, JE. The psychological implications of concealing a stigma: a cognitive-affective-behavioral model. Psychol Bull. 2007;133(2):328-45. [OpenAIRE]
11. Thomson R, McKenzie K. What people with a learning disability understand and feel about having a learning disability. Learning Disability Practice. 2005;8:28-32.
12. Finlay WML, Lyons E. Social categorizations, social comparisons and stigma: Presentations of self in people with learning difficulties. Brit J Soc Psychol. 2000;39:129-46.
13. Craig J, Craig F, Withers P, Hatton C, Limb K. Identity conflict in people with intellectual disabilities: what role do service-providers play in mediating stigma? JARID. 2002;15:61-72.
14. Dagnan D, Waring M. Linking stigma to psychological distress: testing a social-cognitive model of the experience of people with intellectual disabilities. Clin Psychol & Psychot. 2004;11:247-54. [OpenAIRE]
15. Crocker J, Major B. Social stigma and self-esteem: The self-protective properties of stigma. Psychol Rev. 1989;96:608-30. [OpenAIRE]