1. G. Vicente, M. Martínez, J. Aracil, Integrated biodiesel production: A comparison of different homogeneous catalysts systems, Bioresour. Technol. 92 (2004) 297-305.
2. A.L. Ahmad, Y.N.H. Mat, C.J.C. Derek, J.K. Lim, Microalgae as a sustainable energy source for biodiesel production: A review, Renew. Sust. Energ. Rev. 15 (2011) 584-593.
3. S. Shi, J.O. Valle-Rodríguez, V. Siewers, J. Nielsen, Prospects for microbial biodiesel production, Biotechnol. J. 6 (2011) 277-285.
4. M. Canakci, The potential of restaurant waste lipids as biodiesel feedstocks, Bioresour. Technol. 98 (2007) 183-190.
5. S.A. Scott, M.P. Davey, J.S. Dennis, I. Horst, C.J. Howe, D.J. Lea-Smith, A.G. Smith, Biodiesel from algae, challenges and prospects, Curr. Opin. Biotechnol. 21 (2010) 277-286.
6. T.M. Mata, A.A. Martins, N.S. Caetano, Microalgae for biodiesel production and other applications: A review, Renew. Sust. Energ. Rev. 14 (2010) 217-232.
7. A. Demirbas, Biodiesel from oilgae, biofixation of carbon dioxide by microalgae: A solution to pollution problems, Appl. Energ. 88 (2011) 3541-3547.
8. A.M. Aguirre, A. Bassi, P. Saxena, Engineering challenges in biodiesel production from microalgae, Crit. Rev. Biotechnol. 33 (2013) 293-308.
9. G. Wang, T. Wang, Characterization of lipid components in two microalgae for biofuel application, J. Am. Oil. Chem. Soc. 89 (2012) 135-143.
10. X. Yu, P. Zhao, C. He, J. Li, X. Tang, J. Zhou, Z. Huang, Isolation of a novel strain of Monoraphidium sp. and characterization of its potential application as biodiesel feedstock, Bioresour. Technol. 21 (2012) 256-262.
11. C. Yoo, S.Y. Jun, J.Y. Lee, C.Y. Ahn, H.M. Oh, Selection of microalgae for lipid production under high levels carbon dioxide, Bioresour. Technol. 101 (Suppl.) (2010) 71-74.
12. M. Muto, Y. Fukuda, M. Nemoto, T. Yoshino, T. Matsunaga, T. Tanaka, Establishment of a genetic transformation system for the marine pennate diatom Fistulifera sp. strain JPCC DA0580-a high triglyceride producer, Mar. Biotechnol. 15 (2013) 48-55.
13. K.L. Yeh, J.S. Chang, Nitrogen starvation strategies and photobioreactor design for enhancing lipid content and lipid production of a newly isolated microalga Chlorella vulgaris ESP-31: Implications for biofuels, Biotechnol. J. 6 (2011) 1358-1366.
14. C. Yeesang, B. Cheirsilp, Effect of nitrogen, salt, and iron content in the growth medium and light intensity on lipid production by microalgae isolated from freshwater sources in Thailand, Bioresour. Technol. 102 (2011) 3034-3040. [OpenAIRE]
15. X. Huang, Z. Huang, W. Wen, J. Yan, Effects of nitrogen supplementation of the culture medium on the growth, total lipid content and fatty acid profiles of three microalgae (Tetraselmis subcordiformis, Nannochloropsis oculata and Pavlova viridis), J. Appl. Phycol. 25 (2013) 129-137.