1. Ji, L.; Yang, L.; Fei, G. The influencing factors analysis and forecast about construction investment of power grid. China Power Enterp. Manag. 2016, 6, 85-92. (In Chinese)
2. Zhao, H.; Yang, L.; Li, C.; Ma, X. Research on prediction to investment demand of power grid based on co-integration theory and error correction model. Power Syst. Technol. 2011, 35, 193-198. (In Chinese)
3. Wei, Z. Research on the Method of Grid Investment Measurement and Software Implementation Based on Grey Theory. Master's Thesis, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu, China, 2013. (In Chinese)
4. Xia, H.; Ye, J. Grid Investment Fluctuation Factors and Growth Effect. Power Syst. Technol. 2011, 35, 12-20. (In Chinese)
5. Shi, X.; Liu, X.; Yao, L. Assessment of instruments in facilitating investment in off-grid renewable energy projects. Energy Policy 2016, 95, 437-446. [CrossRef]
6. Katja, K.; Jörg, W. Long-term investment in electricity: A trade-off between co-ordination and competition. Util. Policy 2004, 12, 243-251.
7. Kucsera, D.; Rammerstorfer, M. Regulation and grid expansion investment with increased penetration of renewable generation. Resour. Energy Econ. 2014, 37, 184-200. [CrossRef]
8. Chen, K.; Li, X.; Huang, K. Reform of transmission-distribution electricity price: Study on the relationship between the price, quantity and investment. Price Theory Pract. 2017, 4, 52-55.
9. Cambini, C.; Meletiou, A.; Bompard, E.; Masera, M. Market and regulatory factors influencing smart-grid investment in Europe: Evidence from pilot projects and implications for reform. Util. Policy 2016, 40, 36-47. [CrossRef] [OpenAIRE]
10. Deng, G. Research on Long-Term and Dynamic Relationship between Factors of Power Grid Investment Base on Time Series Analysis. Master's Thesis, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China, 2015.
11. Hu, B.; Hu, G.; Hu, C.; Qing, S.; Li, M.; Peng, C. Grid infrastructure investment calculation model based on gray prediction. J. Univ. Electron. Sci. Technol. China 2013, 42, 890-894.
12. Li, W.; Yin, X.; Zhang, Q.; Liu, J. Research and implementation of the informatization investment efficiency of grid enterprise evaluation model based on fuzzy comprehensive evaluation method. In Proceedings of the 2012 Fourth International Conference on Computational and Information Sciences, Chongqing, China, 17-19 August 2012; pp. 396-399.
13. Zeng, M.; Yan, F.; Tian, K.; Dong, J. Analysis of investment benefit of smart electric grid based on triangular fuzzy numbers. East China Electr. Power 2010, 38, 638-641. (In Chinese)
14. He, K.; Zeng, M.; Qiao, H. Research on power grid investment optimization model based on system dynamics. Shaanxi Electr. Power 2015, 43, 62-65. (In Chinese)
15. Zhang, X.; Niu, Y.; Zhao, X. Co-integration Analysis of Electricity Consumption in China. Proc. CSEE 2008, 13, 114-119.