1. Wang Ying, Ma, Xianping, Sun Ying. Present situation and development strategies of food cold-chain logistics in China. 4th Asian Conference on Refrigeration and AirConditioning, ACRA, pp. 263-266(2009)
2. CHEN Ning. The Current situation and the Countermeasures of China's cold chain logistics development. Logistics engineering and management. 39(01), 14-15(2017).
3. Lin, Hui Dan; Gao, Geng Jun .Transportation safety countermeasure analysis on coldchain logistics of fresh agricultural products. Advanced Materials Research, 860-863, 3123-3127, 2014, Energy Development.
4. GUO Hong-xia1, SHAO Ming. Process Reengineering of Cold Chain Logistics of Agricultural Products Based on Low-carbon Economy. Asian Agricultural Research, 4(2), 59-62(2012).
5. REN Wei-zhe, WANG Lin-lin. The analysis of typical mode of domestic and foreign food cold-chain logistics. Guangdong Agricultural Sciences, 2, 212-214(2013).
6. R.D. Heap. Cold Chain Performance Issues Now and in the Future. Bulletin of the IIR, 223-236(2006).
7. B Commère. Controlling the Cold Chain to ensure Food Hygiene and Quality. Bulletin of the IIR, 2, 182-188(2003).
8. R. D. Heap. Cold Chain Performance Issues Now Future. Bulletin of the 1IR ,4, 223- 236(2006).
9. Li Jie. Issues of food-related cold-chain logistics management in China. 2010 International Conference on Logistics Systems and Intelligent Management, ICLSIM 2010, v 3, p 1319-1322
10. Xiao Jun,Wang, Zhongwei. The construction of symbiotic synergistic mode of forest fruit industry and cold chain logistics in China, ICLEM 2010: Logistics for Sustained Economic Development - Infrastructure, Information, Integration - Proceedings of the 2010 International Conference of Logistics Engineering and Management, v 387, p 487-494, 2010