mesheuropmc: stomatognathic diseases | stomatognathic system
Introduction: Three-dimensional (3-D) printing is seen as an innovative production process in many fields of dentistry and medicine. But implantation of this novel production process into the treatment of decayed teeth in dentistry remains lacking. Destruction of dental... View more
1. Broadbent JM, Thomson WM, Poulton R. Progression of dental caries and tooth loss between the third and fourth decades of life: A birth cohort study. Caries Res 2006;40:459-65.
2. Manhart J, Chen H, Hamm G, Hickel R. Buonocore memorial lecture. Review of the clinical survival of direct and indirect restorations in posterior teeth of the permanent dentition. Oper Dent 2004;29:481-508.
3. Roulet JF. Benefits and disadvantages of tooth-coloured alternatives to amalgam. J Dent 1997;25:459-73.
4. Wall T, Nasseh K, Vujicic M. US dental spending remains flat through 2012, Health Policy Institute Research Brief. Chicago: American Dental Association; 2014. p. 1-11.
5. Ferracane JL. Resin composite-state of the art. Dent Mater 2011;27:29-38.
6. Yue J, Zhao P, Gerasimov JY, van de Lagemaat M, Grotenhuis A, Rustema-Abbing M, et al. 3D-printable antimicrobial composite resins. Adv Funct Mater 2015;25:6756-67.
7. Kim KH, Ong JL, Okuno O. The effect of filler loading and morphology on the mechanical properties of contemporary composites. J Prosthet Dent 2002;87:642-9.
8. van Noort R. The future of dental devices is digital. Dent Mater 2012;28:3-12.