1. Snow, C.; Håkonsson, D.; Obel, B. A smart city is a collaborative community: Lessons from smart Aarhus. Calif. Manag. Rev. 2016, 59, 92-108. [CrossRef]
2. Neirotti, P.; De Marco, A.; Cagliano, A.C.; Mangano, G.; Scorrano, F. Current trends in Smart City initiatives: Some stylized facts. Cities 2014, 38, 25-36. [CrossRef]
3. Boes, K.; Buhalis, D.; Inversini, A. Conceptualising smart tourism destination dimensions. In Information and Communication Technologies in Tourism 2015, Proceedings of the International Conference, Lugano, Switzerland, 3-6 February 2015; Springer: Cham, Switzerland, 2015; pp. 391-403.
4. Fjeldstad, Ø.D.; Snow, C.C.; Miles, R.E.; Lettl, C. The architecture of collaboration. Strateg. Manag. J. 2012, 33, 734-750. [CrossRef] [OpenAIRE]
5. Statista. Dubai Tourism-Number of International Overnight Visitors from 2010 to 2016. Available online: http: //www.statista.com/statistics/284636/visitor-arrivals-in-dubai-from-international-destinations (accessed on 15 October 2017).
6. McCarthy, N. The Cities where Tourist Splash the Most Cash. Forbes, 27 September 2017. Available online: https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2017/09/28/the-cities-where-tourists-splash-themost-cash-infographic/#73ca3db161c4 (accessed on 17 October 2017).
7. Maeda, C. Tourist Numbers Outpace Dubai Population: New Study. Gulf News, 27 July 2017. Available online: http://gulfnews.com/business/sectors/tourism/tourist-numbers-outpace-dubai-population-newstudy-1.2064961 (accessed on 17 October 2017).
8. Wam. Number of Tourists to Dubai Grows 11% to 4.57 m in First 2017. Emirates 24/7, 24 April 2017. Available online: http://www.emirates247.com/business/number-of-tourists-to-dubai-grows-11-to-4-57m-in-firstquarter-2017-2017-04-24-1.651881 (accessed on 20 October 2017).
9. UN Report 2014. Department of Economic and Social Affairs Population, Population Division. Available online: http://www.unpopulation.org (accessed on 29 November 2017).
10. Berrone, P.; Ricart, J.; Carrasco, C. The open kimono: Toward a general framework for open data initiatives in cities. Calif. Manag. Rev. 2016, 59, 39-70. [CrossRef]
11. Bakıcı, T.; Almirall, E.; Wareham, J. A smart city initiative: The case of Barcelona. J. Knowl. Econ. 2013, 4, 135-148. [CrossRef]
12. Storper, M.; Scott, A.J. Rethinking human capital, creativity and urban growth. J. Econ. Geogr. 2009, 9, 147-167. [CrossRef] [OpenAIRE]
13. Dassani, N.; Nirwan, D.; Hariharan, G. KPMG 2015 Report. Dubai-A New Paradigm for Smart Cities; KPMG International, 2015. Available online: https://assets.kpmg.com/content/dam/kpmg/pdf/2016/04/Dubaia-new-paradigm-for-smart-cities-uae.pdf (accessed on 10 October 2017).
14. Buhalis, D.; Amaranggana, A. Smart tourism destinations. Inf. Commun. Technol. Tour. 2014, 1, 553-564.
15. High, P. The Top Five Smart Cities in the World. Forbes.com. 2015. Available online: https://www.forbes. com/sites/peterhigh/2015/03/09/the-top-five-smart-cities-in-the-world/ (accessed on 20 October 2017).