PLANT SPECIES, USING AGAINST VIROUS INFECTIONS OF MAN AND ANIMALS: REGULARITIES OF THE DISTRIBUTION IN THE PHYLOGENETIC CLASSIFICATION SYSTEM
- Publisher: "Vikol publishing" ST Kolesnichenko V.V.
- Journal: Journal of Stress Physiology & Biochemistry (issn: 1997-0838)
- Subject: plant species | virous infections | frequencies of uses in systematic units | connections between infections on complexes of using plant species | Biochemistry | QD415-436
The list of 674 species of flowering plants, using against 21 virous infections of man and animals is presented. Systematic units of high levels (classes, subclasses) are defined by frequency of such species. Frequency (distinction of percentage parts of species with ce... View more
- Similar Research Results (4)
- Metrics No metrics available