1. A. Rodriguez, Computer Technology Review, 25(3), 17-19 (2005)
2. D. Bearman, Addressing selection and digital preservation as systemic problems. International Conference organized by Netherlands National Commission for UNESCO Koninklijke Bibliotheek (National Library of the Netherlands). The Hague, 4- 5 November 2005.
3. National Archive of Malaysia. (2003). Electronic records management and archives management policy. Kuala Lumpur: National Archive of Malaysia.
4. Y. Han, Digital content management: The research for a content management system. Library Hi Tech. 22 (4), 355-356 (2004)
5. Digital Preservation Coalition. (2008). Digital Preservation Definition and Concepts. Retrieved from www.dponline.org.
6. UNESCO. Concept of Digital Preservation. (2011). Retrieved from www.unesco.org.
7. M. V. Cloonan, S. Sanett, The American Archivist. 65, 70-106 (2002)
8. M. Foot, (2001): Building Blocks for a Preservation Policy. NPO Preservation Guidance Preservation Management Series. 1-13. Retrieved from http://www.bl.uk/services/preservation/npo8.pdf
9. T. Hendley, (1998). Comparison of Methods & Costs of Digital Preservation. British Library Research and Innovation Report. Retrieved from http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/services/elib/papers/tavistock /hendley/hendley.html
10. J. Garrett, D. Waters, Preserving Digital Information, Report of the Task Force on Archiving of Digital Information. The Commission on Preservation and Access and The Research Libraries Group. Washington DC and Mountain View CA (1996)
11. K. Lee, O. Slattery, R. Lu, X. Tang, V. Mc Crary, Journal of Research of the National Institute of Standards and Technology 107 (1), 93-106 (2002)
12. H. Heslob, S. Davis, A. Wilson, (2002). An approach to the preservation of digital records. National Archives of Australia. Retrieved from: http://www. Naa.gov.au/images/an-approachgreen-paper_tcm2-888.pdf.
13. S. Granger (2000). Emulation as a Digital Preservation Strategy. D-Lib Mag. 6(10). Retrieved from http://www.dlib.org/dlib/october00/granger/10gran ger.html
14. Cornell University Library. (2007). Digital preservation. Retrieved from: http://www.library.cornell.edu/preservation/tutorial /preservation/preservation-03.html.
15. N. Pozo, A. S. Long, D. Pearson, D. (2010). Land of the lost: a discussion of what can be preserved through digital preservation. Library Hi Tech, 28(2): 290-300 (2010)