2. Favilla, J.; Machion, A.; and Gomide, F. (1993). Fuzzy traffic control: adaptive strategies. Proceedings book of the 2nd IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems, 505-511.
3. Kim, S. (1994). Applications of petri networks and fuzzy logic to advanced traffic management systems. Ph.D. Thesis, Polytechnic University. New York, USA.
4. Trabia, M.B.; Kaseko, M.S.; and Ande, M. (1999) .A Two-stage fuzzy logic controller for traffic signals. Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, 7(6), 353-367.
5. Tan, K.K.; Khalid, M.; and Yusof, R. (1996). Intelligent traffic lights control by fuzzy logic. Malaysian Journal of Computer Science, 9(2), 29-35.
6. Zhang, L.; Li, H.; and Prevedouros, P.D. (2005). Signal control for oversaturated intersections using fuzzy logic. Technical Report. The 84th TRB Annual Meeting, National Research Council, Washington D.C.
7. Kulkarni, G.H; and Waingankar, P.G. (2007). Fuzzy logic based traffic light controllerProceedings book of Second International Conference on Industrial and Information Systems, ICIIS 2007, 107-110.
8. Stotsko, Z.; Fornalchyk, Y.; and Mohyla, I. (2013). Simulation of signalized intersection functioning with fuzzy control algorithm. Transport Problems, 8(1), 5-16. [OpenAIRE]
9. Alam, J.; and Pandey, M.K. (2014), Advance traffic light system based on congestion estimation using fuzzy logic. International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, 4(3), 870-877.
10. Zade, A.R.; and Dandekar, D.R. (2012). Simulation of adaptive traffic signal controller in MATLAB simulink based on fuzzy inference system. National Conference on Innovative Paradigms in Engineering & Technology (NCIPET-2012), 9-13.
11. Akbas, A.; Topuz, V.; Celik, H.H.; and Ergun, M. (2003). Fuzzy signal controller for critical intersections in Istanbul .Proceedings book of 19th Dresden Conference on Traffic and Transportation Science.
12. Beauchamp-Baez, G.; Rodriguez-Morales, E.; and Muniz-Marrero, E. (1997). A fuzzy logic based phase controller for traffic control. Proceedings book of The Sixth IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems, 1533-1539.
13. Murat, Y.S.; and Gedizlioglu, E. (2005). A fuzzy logic multi-phased signal control model for isolated junctions. Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, 13(1), 19-36. [OpenAIRE]
14. Wei, H.; Yong W.; Xuanqin, M.; and Yan, W. (2001). A cooperative fuzzy control method for traffic lights. Proceedings book of 2001 IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Conference, 185-188.
15. Dotoli, M.; and Fanti, M.P. (2006). An urban traffic network model via coloured timed petri nets. Control Engineering Practice, 14 (2006), 1213-1229.
16. Liu, Z.-Y.; Zhu, J.; Li, X.-P.; and Yin, Z.-Q.(1999). A multi-phase fuzzy control method used for single intersection. Information and Control, 28(6), 453-458.