1. Philipson T, Linthicum MT, Snider JT. Tutorial on health economics and outcomes research in nutrition. JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 2014;38(Suppl 2): 5S-16S.
2. Lenoir-Wijnkoop I, Dapoigny M, Dubois D, et al. Nutrition economics - characterising the economic and health impact of nutrition. Br J Nutr. 2011;105:157-166. [OpenAIRE]
3. Freijer K, Bours MJ, Nuijten MJ, et al. The economic value of enteral medical nutrition in the management of disease-related malnutrition: a systematic review. J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2014;15(1):17-29.
4. Norman K, Pichard C, Lochs H, Pirlich M. Prognostic impact of diseaserelated malnutrition. Clin Nutr. 2008;27(1):5-15.
5. Cederholm T, Bosaeu I, Barazzoni R, et al. Diagnostic criteria for malnutrition - An ESPEN Consensus Statement. Clin Nutr. 2015;34(3):335-340. [OpenAIRE]
6. Linthicum MT, Thornton Snider J, Vaithianathan R, et al. Economic burden of disease-associated malnutrition in China. Asia Pac J Public Health. 2015;27(4):407-417.
7. Correia MI, Hegazi RA, Higashiguchi T, et al. Evidence-based recommendations for addressing malnutrition in health care: an updated strategy from the feedM.E. Global Study Group. J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2014;15(8):544-550.
8. Elia, M. Russell C.A. Combating Malnutrition: Recommendations for Action. Output of meeting of Advisory Group on Malnutrition 12 June 2008. 2009, The British Association for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (BAPEN), Redditch, Worcs, UK.
9. Guest JF, Panca M, Baeyens JP, et al. Health economic impact of managing patients following a community-based diagnosis of malnutrition in the UK. Clin Nutr. 2011;30(4):422-429. [OpenAIRE]
10. Agarwal E, Ferguson M, Banks M, et al. Malnutrition and poor food intake are associated with prolonged hospital stay, frequent readmissions, and greater in-hospital mortality: results from the Nutrition Care Day Survey 2010. Clin Nutr. 2013;32(5):737-745.
11. Shahin ES, Meijers JM, Schols JM, Tannen A, Halfens RJ, Dassen T. The relationship between malnutrition parameters and pressure ulcers in hospitals and nursing homes. Nutrition. 2010;26(9):886-889. [OpenAIRE]
12. Milne AC, Potter J, Avenell A. Protein and energy supplementation in elderly people at risk from malnutrition. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2005;2:CD003288.
13. Gariballa S, Forster S, Walters S, Powers H. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of nutritional supplementation during acute illness. Am J Med. 2006;119(8):693-699. [OpenAIRE]
14. Stratton RJ, Hebuterne X, Elia M. A systematic review and meta-analysis of the impact of oral nutritional supplements on hospital readmissions. Ageing Res Rev. 2013;12(4):884-897.
15. Somanchi M, Tao X, Mullin GE. The facilitated early enteral and dietary management effectiveness trial in hospitalized patients with malnutrition. JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 2011;35(2):209-216.