1-INTRODUCTION 2. Crawford M, DiMarco J, Paulus W. Cardiology. 3rd Edition. Mosby; 2009. 229. ISBN: 0723434859.
22. Mustard WT. Anomalies of the coronary arteries. Pediatric Surgery. Chicago, IL: Mosby-Year Book; 1953. Vol 1: 433-40.
25. Karolczak MA, Wieteska J, Bęc L, Mądry W. Anomalous origin of the left coronary artery (LCA) from pulmonary trunk (BlandWhite-Garland syndrome) with systemic collateral supply. Med Sci Monit 2001;7:755- 58. [OpenAIRE]
26. Sodian R, Rassoullian D, Beiras-Fernandez A, Loeff M, Schmitz C, Reichart B, et al. ALCAPA with the Ectopic Orifice at the NonFacing Sinus Successful Anatomic Repair by Creation of an Autologous Extrapulmonary Tunnel. Tex Heart Inst J 2008;35:32-5.
27. Callaghan MA, O'Hare B, Casey W. What other anomalies? Failure to wean post ventricular septal defect repair secondary to anomalous origin of the left coronary artery from the pulmonary artery. Paediatr Anaesth 2012; 22:487-89.
28. Ginde S, Earing MG, Bartz PJ, Cava JR, Tweddell JS. Late complications after Takeuchi repair of anomalous left coronary artery from the pulmonary artery: case series and review of literature. Pediatr Cardiol 2012; 33(7):1115-23. [OpenAIRE]
29. Hoashi T, Kagisaki K, Okuda N, Shiraishi I, Yagihara T, Ichikawa H. Indication of Takeuchi technique for patients with anomalous origin of the left coronary artery from the pulmonary artery. Circ J 2013; 77(5):1202-7. [OpenAIRE]
30. Kuroczynski W, Kampmann C, Kayhan N, Heinemann M, Pruefer D, Vahl CF. Anomalous origin of the left coronary artery from the pulmonary artery: mid-term results after surgical correction. Clin Res Cardiol 2008; 97(4):266-71.
31. Scholz TD, Reinking BE. Congenital heart disease. In: Gleason CA, Devaskar S, eds. Avery's Diseases of the Newborn. 9th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders Elsevier; 2011:chap 55. [OpenAIRE]
32. Ghaderi F, Gholoobi A, Moeinipour A. Unique Echocardiographic Markers of Anomalous Origin of the Left Coronary Artery from the Pulmonary Artery (ALCAPA) in the Adult. Echocardiography 2014; 31(1):E13- E15.