1. Bowlby J. Attachment and loss. New York: Basic Books Pub; 1969.
2. Clulow C. Adult Attachment and Couple Psychotherapy. London: Routledge; 2001. p. 85-104.
3. Collins NL, Read SJ. Adult attachment, working models, and relationship quality in dating couples. J Pers Soc Psychol. 1990 Apr;58(4):644-63.
4. Lieberman M, Doyle AB, Markiewicz D. Developmental patterns in security of attachment to mother and father in late childhood and early adolescence: associations with peer relations. Child Dev. 1999 Jan-Feb;70(1):202-13.
5. Mikulincer M, Shaver PR, Slav K. Attachment, mental representations of others, and gratitude and forgiveness in romantic relationships.In: Mikulincer M , Goodman GS, editors. Dynamics of romantic love: attachment, caregiving, and sex. New York, NY: Guilford Press; 2006. p. 190-215.
6. Updegraff KA, Madden-Derdich DA, Estrada AU, Sales L J, Leonard SA. Young adolescents' experiences with parents and friends: exploring the connections. Fam Relat. 2002;51(1):72-80.
7. Berry K, Barrowclough C, Wearden A. A review of the role of adult attachment style in psychosis: unexplored issues and questions for further research. Clin Psychol Rev. 2007 May;27(4):458-75.
8. Kirkpatrick LA. Attachment, evolution, and the psychology of religion. New York: Guilford Press; 2005.
9. Kirkpatrick LA. Attachment and religious representations and behavior. In: Cassidy J, Shaver PR, editors. Handbook of attachment: theory, research, and clinical applications. New York: Guilford Press; 1999. p. 803-22.
10. Kirkpatrick LA. The role of attachment in religious belief and behavior. Adv Pers Relatsh. 1994;5:239-56.
11. Kirkpatrick LA, Shaver PR. An attachment theoretical approach to romantic love and religious belief. Pers Soc Psychol Bull. 1992;18:226-75.
12. Beck R. God as a secure base: attachment to god and theological exploration. J Psychol Theol. 2006;34(2):125.
13. Bradshaw M1, Ellison CG, Marcum JP. Attachment to God, Images of God, and Psychological Distress in a Nationwide Sample of Presbyterians. Int J Psychol Relig. 2010;20(2):130-147.
14. Belavich TG, Pargament KI. The role of attachment in predicting spiritual coping with a loved one in surgery. J Adult Dev. 2002 Jan 1;9(1):13-29. [OpenAIRE]
15. Schottenbuer M, Fallot R, Tyrrell C. Attachment, Well-bering, and religious participation among people with severe mental disorders. In: Dayring R, Oler D, editors. The image of God and the psychology of religion. New York: Haworth Pastoral; 2004. P. 13-25. [OpenAIRE]