1. American Speech-Language-Hearing, Association. (Central) auditory processing disorders. 2005.
2. Moore DR. The diagnosis and management of auditory processing disorder. Language, speech, and hearing services in schools. 2011;42(3):303-8.
3. Chermak GD, Musiek FE, Craig CH. Central auditory processing disorders: New perspectives. San Diego: Singular publishing group 1997.
4. Chermak GD, Somers EK, Seikel JA. Behavioral signs of central auditory processing disorder and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Journal of the American Academy of Audiology. 1998;9(1):78-84.
5. Cacace AT, McFarland DJ. Central Auditory Processing Disorder in School-Aged ChildrenA Critical Review. Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research. 1998;41(2):355-73.
6. Baddeley A. Working memory: looking back and looking forward. Nature Reviews Neuroscience. 2003;4(10):829-39.
7. Baddeley AD, Larsen JD. The phonological loop unmasked? A comment on the evidence for a perceptual-gestural alternative. The Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology. 2007;60(4):497-504.
8. Cowan N. Working memory capacity. East Sussex, UK: Psychology Press; 2005.
9. Martinkauppi S, RÃ m Ã P, Aronen HJ, Korvenoja A, Carlson Sv. Working memory of auditory localization. Cerebral Cortex. 2000;10(9):889-98. [OpenAIRE]
10. Ries DT, DiGiovanni JJ. Release from interference in auditory working memory for pitch. Hearing research. 2007;230(1):64-72. [OpenAIRE]
11. Baddeley AD, Hitch GJ. Working memory. The psychology of learning and motivation. 1974;8:47-89.
12. Baddeley AD, Lieberman K. Spatial working memory. East Sussex. UK: Psychology Press; 2006.
13. Kahneman D. Attention and effort. Englewood Cliffs, NJ.: Prentice-Hall Inc; 1973.
14. Conklin HM, Curtis CE, Katsanis J, Iacono WG. Verbal working memory impairment in schizophrenia patients and their first-degree relatives: evidence from the digit span task. American Journal of Psychiatry. 2000;157(2):275-7. [OpenAIRE]
15. De Fockert JW, Rees G, Frith CD, Lavie N. The role of working memory in visual selective attention. Science. 2001;291(5509):1803-6.