1. Domínguez J. State of the art and new perspectives on vermicomposting research. in: earthworm ecology. Boca Raton: CRC Press; 2004.
2. Alahdadi E, akbari G, gharemeni Z. Production of vermicompost and its byproducts. Tehran: University of Tehran; 2007. [In perain]
3. Zazouli M, bazrafshan E. A comprehensive text book of environmental pollution. Tehran: Samat; 2009.[In persian]
4. Edwards CA, Arancon NQ, Sherman RL. Vermiculture technology: earthworms, organic wastes, and environmental management. Boca Raton, FL: CRC press; 2010. [OpenAIRE]
5. EPA. Environmental regulations and technology: Control of pathogens and vector attraction in sewage sludge. Cincinnati: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency; 1999.
6. Eastman BR, Kane PN, Edwards CA, et al. The effectiveness of vermiculture in human pathogen reduction for USEPA biosolids stabilization. Compost Science & Utilization. 2001; 9(1): 38-49.
7. Liu X, Sun Z, Chong W,et al. Growth and stress responses of the earthworm eiseniafetida to escherichia coli O157:H7 in an artificial soil. Microb pathog. 2009;46(5):266-72.
8. Monroy F, Aira M, Domínguez J. Changes in density of nematodes, protozoa and total coliforms after transit through the gut of four epigeic earth worms (Oligochaeta). Appl Soil Ecol. 2008; 39(2): 127-32.
9. Monroy F, Aira M, Domínguez J. Reduction of total coliform numbers during vermicomposting is caused by short-term direct effects of earthworms on microorganisms and depends on the dose of application of pig slurry. Sci Total Environ. 2009;407(20):5411-6
10. Aira M, Gómez-Brandón M, González-Porto P,et al. Selective reduction of the pathogenic load of cow manure in an industrial-scale continuousfeeding vermireactor. Bioresour Technol. 2011; 102(20): 9633-7.
11. Gómez-Brandón M, Juárez MF-D, Zangerle M, et al. Effects of digestate on soil chemical and microbiological properties: A comparative study with compost and vermicompost. J Hazard Mater. 2016; 302: 267-74.
12. Karimi H, Ebrahimi A, Jalili M, et al. Reduction of pathogens from mixture of cow manure, domestic waste and wastewater treatment plant sludge by vermicomposting process. J Environ Health Sustain Dev. 2016; 1(1): 43-50.
13. APHA. Standard methods for the examination of water and waste water. Washangton DC: American Public Health Association; 1915.
14. Forbes BA, Sahm D, Weissfeld A. Diagnostic microbiology. St Louis: Mosby; 2005.
15. Contreras Ramos S, Escamilla Silva E, Dendooven L. Vermicomposting of biosolids with cow manure and oat straw. Biol Fertil Soils. 2005; 41(3): 190-8.