1. Weinstein BE. Behavioral manifestation of age-related changes within the ear. In: Seils A, editor. Geriatric audiology . New York: Thieme; 2000.p.90-100.
2. Pichora-Fuller MK, Schneider BA, Benson NJ, Hamstra SJ, Storzer E. Effect of age on detection of gaps in speech and nonspeech markers varying in duration and spectral symmetry. J Acoust Soc Am. 2006;119(2):1143-55.
3. Ba¨ckman L, Jones S, Berger AK, Laukka EJ, Small BJ. Cognitive impairment in preclinical Alzheimer's disease: a meta-analysis. Neuropsychology. 2005;19(4):520-31.
4. Bopp KL, Verhaeghen P. Aging and verbal memory span: a meta-analysis. J Gerontolo B Psychol Sci Soc Sci. 2005;60(5):P223-33. [OpenAIRE]
5. Jafari Z, Steffen Moritz P, Zandi T, Aliakbari Kamrani A, Malyeri S. Psychometric properties of persian version of the rey auditory-verbal learning test (RAVLT) among the elderly. IJPCP. 2010;16(1):56-64. Persian.
6. Luo L, Craik FI. Aging and memory: a cognitive approach. Can J Psychiatry. 2008;53(6):346-53.
7. Grady CL, Craik FI. Changes in memory 1- Department of Audiology, School of Rehabilitation, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran 2- Department of Basic Sciences in Rehabilitation, Faculty of Rehabilitation Sciences, Iran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran 3- Department of Statistics, School of Rehabilitation, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran 4- Department of Audiology, Faculty of Rehabilitation, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran Received: 15 December 2012, accepted: 20 January 2013