1. Zahra, A.; Sharma, P. Family Business Research: A strategic Reflection. Fam. Bus. Rev. 2004, 15, 331-346. [CrossRef]
2. Schulze, W.S.; Gedajlovic, E.R. Whither family business? J. Manag. Stud. 2010, 47, 191-204. [CrossRef] [OpenAIRE]
3. Astrachan, J.H. Commentary on the special issue: The emergence of a field. J. Bus. Ventur. 2003, 18, 567-573. [CrossRef] [OpenAIRE]
4. Poza, E.J. Family Business 3E; South-Western Cengage Learning: Mason, OH, USA, 2010.
5. El Agamy, F.; Schreiber, C. Good Governance in Family Firms: Five Case Studies from the Middle East; Tharwat Family Business Forum and Pearl Initiative: Singapore, 2014.
6. Davis, J. The Family Business in the World Economy; (H. B. School, Interviewer); Hathaway Brown School: Shaker Heights, OH, USA, 2014.
7. Making, S.G. Family Business Governance in the Middle East: The challenges facing the continuity of family businesses in the Middle East. Trust Trust. 2009, 15, 770-775. [CrossRef]
8. Ward, J. Growing the Family Business: Special Challenges and Best Practices. Fam. Bus. Rev. 1997, 10, 323-338. [CrossRef]
9. Sharma, P.; Chrisman, J.; Gersick, K. 25 Years of Family Business Review: Reflections on the past and perspectives for the future. Fam. Bus. Rev. 2012, 25, 5-15. [CrossRef]
10. Aronoff, C.E. Family Business Survival: Understanding the statistics “only 30%”. Fam. Bus. Advis. 1999, 8, 1-6.
11. Beckhard, R.; Dyer, W.G. Managing continuity in the family-owned business. Organ. Dyn. 1983, 12, 5-12. [CrossRef] [OpenAIRE]
12. Poza, E.J.; Hanlon, S.; Kishida, R. Does the family business interaction factor represent a resource of a cost? Fam. Bus. Rev. 2004, 17, 99-118. [CrossRef] [OpenAIRE]
13. Tio, J.; Kleiner, B.H. How to be an effective chief executive officer of a family owned business. Manag. Res. News 2005, 28, 142-153. [CrossRef]
14. Baron, J. Why the 21st Century Will Belong to Family Businesses. 28 March 2016. Available online: https: //hbr.org/2016/03/why-the-21st-century-will-belong-to-family-businesses (accessed on 5 August 2017).
15. Stamm, I.; Lubinski, C. Crossroads of family business research and firm demography: A critical assessment of family business survival rates. J. Fam. Bus. Strategy 2011, 2, 117-127. [CrossRef]