1. Abdel-Sabour, M. F., J. Mortvedt and j. Kelose.1998. Exactibility of iron, zinc and cadmium in sludge amended calcareous soil. MSc. Thesis, New Mexico State University, New Mexico, USA.
2. Alidoost, R. 2001. Study the effect of different levels of compost, nitrogen and phosphorus on growth and mineral nutrition of forage corn. MSc. Thesis, Tehran University, Tehran, Iran. (In Farsi).
3. Arcila, J., J. N. Arboleda and J. Cuellar. 1989. Sugarcane. Iowa State University Press. USA.
4. Bierman, P. M. and C. J. Rose. 1994. Sewage sludge incinerator ash on soil chemical properties and growth of lettuce and corn. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis 25: 2409-2437.
5. Bresso, L. M., C. Koch, Y. Le Bissonnais, E. Barriuso and V. Lecomte. 2001. Soil surface structure stabilization by municipal waste compost application. Soil Science Society of America Journal 65: 1804-1811. [OpenAIRE]
6. Bull, T. A. and K. T. Glaszion.1978. Sugarcane. PP. 51-72. In: L. T. Evans (Ed.), Crop Physiology, Cambidge University Pres. Cambridge, London, New York, Melbourn.
7. Eghball, B. 2002. Soil properties as influenced by phosphorus and nitrogen-based manure and compost application. Agronomy Journal 94: 128-135.
8. Emam, Y. and M. Niknejad. 1993. An Introduction to Physiology of Crop Yield. Shiraz University Press. Shiraz. (In Farsi).
9. Glauser, R., H. E. Doner and E. A. Poul. 1988. Soli aggregate stability as a function of particle size in sludge treated soils. Soil Science Journal 146: 37-43.
10. Greenland, D. J. and I. Szabolcs. 1994. Soil Resilience and Sustainable Land Use. CAB International, Wallingford, UK.
11. Holliday, D. J. 1956. The Managing of Sugarcane. Centre d'Etude de l'Azote. Geneva. Italy.
12. Hassan Dar, G. and M. M. Mishra. 1994. Influence of cd on carbon and nitrogen mineralization in sewage sludge amended soils. Environment Pollution 84: 285-290.
13. Johnston, H. W. 1956. Chelation between calcium and organic anions. New Zealand Journal of Science and Technology 37: 522-537.
14. Juan F. L. 1989. Application of Filter Muds to Sugarcane Soils. Huastecas Expriment Station, CD. Valles, S.L.P., Mexico.
15. Karimian, N. 1998. The results of Zn application in chemical and phosphorus fertilizers. Scientific and Research Journal of Water and Soil 12 (14): 47-53. (In Farsi).