1. Yong, Jia Ying, et al. "A review on the state-of-the-art technologies of electric vehicle, its impacts and prospects." Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 49 (2015): 365-385.
2. C. C. Chan, "The state of the art of electric and hybrid vehicles," in Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 90, no. 2, pp. 247-275, Feb 2002.
3. Grunditz, Emma Arfa, and Torbjörn Thiringer. "Performance Analysis of Current BEVs Based on a Comprehensive Review of Specifications." IEEE Transactions on Transportation Electrification 2.3 (2016): 270-289. [OpenAIRE]
4. SAE Electric Vehicle and Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle Conductive Charge Coupler, SAE Standard J1772, Jan. 2010.
5. Yilmaz, Murat, and Philip T. Krein. "Review of battery charger topologies, charging power levels, and infrastructure for plug-in electric and hybrid vehicles." IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics 28.5 (2013): 2151-2169.
6. Bayindir, Kamil Çağatay, Mehmet Ali Gözüküçük, and Ahmet Teke. "A comprehensive overview of hybrid electric vehicle: Powertrain configurations, powertrain control techniques and electronic control units." Energy Conversion and Management 52.2 (2011): 1305-1313.
7. M. Marchesoni and C. Vacca, “New DC-DC converter for energy storage system interfacing in fuel cell hybrid electric vehicles,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 301-308, Jan. 2007. [OpenAIRE]
8. E. Schaltz, A. Khaligh, and P. O. Resmussen, “Influence of battery/ultracapacitor energy-storage sizing on battery lifetime in a fuel cell hybrid electric vehicle,” IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol., vol. 58, no. 8, pp. 3882-3891, Oct. 2009. [OpenAIRE]
9. B. Kramer, S. Chakraborty, and B. Kroposki, “A review of plug-in vehicles and vehicle-to-grid capability,” in Proc. 34th IEEE Ind. Electron. Annu. Conf., Nov. 2008, pp. 2278-2283.
10. S. S. Williamson, “Electric drive train efficiency analysis based on varied energy storage system usage for plug-in hybrid electric vehicle applications,” in Proc. IEEE Power Electron. Spec. Conf., Jun. 2007, pp. 1515-1520.
11. S. G. Wirasingha, N. Schofield, and A. Emadi, “Plug-in hybrid electric vehicle developments in the US: trends, barriers, and economic feasibility,” in Proc. IEEE Vehicle Power Propulsion Conf., Sep. 2008, pp. 1-8. [OpenAIRE]
12. Y. Gao and M. Ehsani, “Design and control methodology of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles,” in Proc. IEEE Vehicle Power Propulsion Conf., Sep. 2008, pp. 1-6.
13. The Fuel Cell Handbook, U.S. Dept. Energy, Morgantown, WV, 2002.
14. J. F. Miller, C. E. Webster, A. F. Tummillo, and W. H. DeLuca, “Testing and evaluation of batteries for a fuel cell powered hybrid bus,” in Proc. Energy Convers. Eng. Conf., Jul./Aug. 1997, vol. 2, pp. 894-898.
15. P. Rodatz, O. Garcia, L. Guzzella, F. Büchi, M. Bärtschi, A. Tsukada,and P. Dietrich, “Performance and operational characteristics of a hybrid vehicle powered by fuel cells and supercapacitors,” in Proc. SAE 2003 World Cong. Exhib., Mar. 2003, vol. 112, pp. 692-703, Doc. no. 2003-01-0418.