1. Hauck Y, Lewis L, Kuliukas L, Butt J, Wood J. Graduate midwives' perception of their preparation and support in using evidence to advocate for women's choice: a Western Australian study. Nurse Education in Practice. 2016; 16(11):305-311.
2. Lyndon A, Johnson MC, Bingham D, Napolitano PG, Joseph G, Maxfield DG, et al. Transforming communication and safety culture in intrapartum care: a multi-organization blueprint. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic & Neonatal Nursing. 2015; 44(3):341-349.
3. Bashour HN, Kanaan M, Kharouf MH, Abdulsalam AA, Tabaa MA, Cheikha SA. The effect of training doctors in communication skills on women's satisfaction with doctor-woman relationship during labor and delivery: a stepped wedge cluster randomized trial in Damascus. BMJ Open. 2013; 3(8):e002674.
4. Bashiri K. Quality of labor support during labor. Journal of Patient Safety & Quality Improvement. 2014; 2(1):58-64.
5. Takács L, Seidlerová JM, Šulová L, Hoskovcová SH. Social psychological predictors of satisfaction with intrapartum and postpartum care-what matters to women in Czech maternity hospitals? Open Medicine. 2015; 10(4):119-127. [OpenAIRE]
6. Rostami H, Golchin M, Mirzaei A. Evaluation of communication skills of nurses from hospitalized patients' perspective. Journal of Urmia Nursing & Midwifery Faculty. 2012; 10(1):135-143 (Persian).
7. Vaghee S, Yavari M. The effect of communication skills training on the quality of nursing care of patients. Evidence Based Care. 2013; 2(4):37-46 (Persian).
8. Pourfarzad Z, Vanaki Z, Memarian R. Effect of situational leadership in clinical education on communication competency of nursing students. Journal of Hayat. 2009; 15(2):47-59 (Persian).
9. Sehati F, Najarzadeh M. Impact of continuing midwifery care during labor on length of delivery. Nursing and Midwifery Journal of Tabriz. 2008; 15(7):13-18 (Persian).
10. Yaghmaei F, Haruoni MD, Mottaghi B. Measurement of “behavior” or “intention to behaviours” in MS these of Factulty of Nursing and Midwifery, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Shahid Beheshti School of Nursing & Midwifery. 2009; 19(65):44-48 (Persian).
11. Maars B. Effective communication skills for helpful jobs (Consultant, worker, psychologic, psychiatrist, lawers, management…). Trans: Saffarinia M, Davoodi P, Hasanzadeh P. Tehran: Argman; 2010 (Persian).
12. Taghizadeh ZI, Razaiepour A, Mehran AB, Alimardani Z. Usage of communication skills by midwives and it s relation to client satisfaction. Journal of Hayat. 2007; 12(4):47-55 (Persian).
13. Baker DP, Salas E, King H, Battles J, Barach P. The role of teamwork in professional education of physicians:current status and assessment recommendation. The Joint Commission Journal of Quality and Patient Safety. 2005; 31(4):185-202.
14. Vafaei Z, Javadnoori M, Najar N, Latifi SM. Barriers of effective communication between midwives and parturient women in hospitals of Khuzestan Province, Iran, 2012. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility. 2013; 15(40):10-5 (Persian).
15. Barati M, Moeini B, Samavati A, Salehi O. Assessment of communication skills level among medical college students: verbal, listening, and feedback skills. Journal of Urmia Nursing and Midwifery Faculty. 2012; 10(2):10-20 (Persian).