3. Leva-Giroux, R. Prenatal maternal attachment: the lived experience. Doctor of nursing sciences, University of Sandiego, 2002.
4. Ruschel P, Zielinsky P, Grings C, Pimentel J, Azevedo L, Paniagua R, et al. maternal fetal attachment and prenatal diagnosis of heart disease. European Journal of obstetrics and gynecology and reproductive biology 2014; 174: 70-5.
5. Bowlby, J. Attachment and loss (Vol. 1). New York: Basic Books; 1969.
6. Mohamadirizi S, Kordi M. The relationship between multi-dimensional self-compassion and fetal maternal attachment in prenatal period in referred women to Mashhad Health Center. J Edu Health Promot 2016; 5: 21. [OpenAIRE]
7. Sadeghi M, Mazaheri A. Comparement of attachment styles in mothers with and without history of fetus abortion (intentional and spantaneus). Fertility and Infertility Journal 2007; 8: 60-9. (In Persian)
8. Gurol A. and Palot S. The effects of baby massage on attachment between mother and their infants. Asian Nursing Research 2012; 6: 35-41. [OpenAIRE]
9. Karimi FZ, Khadivzadeh T, Saeidi M, Bagheri S. The Effect of Kangaroo Mother Care Immediately after Delivery on Motherinfant Attachment and on Maternal Anxiety about the Baby 3- Months after Delivery: a Randomized Controlled Trial. Int J Pediatr 2016; 4(9): 3561-70.
10. Cranley MS. Development of a tool for the measurement of maternal attachment during pregnancy. Nursing Research 1981; 30: 281- 84.
11. Muller ME. Development of the prenatal attachment inventory. Western Journal of Nursing Research 1993; 15(2): 199-215.
12. Moghaddam Hoseini V, Jaafarnejadf F, Soltani-Far A. Impact of Maternal Attachment Style on Mother to Infant Attachment. Qom Univ Med Sci. J 2011; 5 (3): 87-91.
13. Parsons C, Young K, Murray L, Stein A & Kringelbach M. The functional neuroanatomy of the evolving parent-infant relationship. Progress in Neurobiology 2010; 91: 220-41.
14. Barlow J, Svanberg P. Keeping the baby in mind: Infant mental health in practice, New York: Taylor and Francis Group, 2009.
15.Weinfield N, Sroufe L, Egeland B, Carlson E. Individual differences in infant-caregiver attachment: Conceptual and empirical aspects of security. In: Cassidy, J. and Shaver, P. (eds.) Handbook of attachment: Theory, research, and clinical applications. 2 Ed. New York: Guilford Press; 2008.
16. Lyons-Ruth K, Jacobvitz D. Handbook of attachment: Theory, research, and clinical applications. In: Cassidy J. and Shaver P. (eds.) Attachment disorganization: Genetic factors, parenting contexts, and developmental transformation from infancy to adulthood. 2 Ed. New York: Guilford Press; 2008.
17. Dekleyn M, Greenberg M. Attachment and psychopathology in childhood. In: Cassidy, J. and Shaver, P. (eds.) Handbook of attachment: Theory, research, and clinical applications. New York: Guilford Press; 2008.