1. P. Masniyom, Deterioration and shelf-life extension of fish and fishery products by modified atmosphere packaging, Songklanakarin J. Sci. Technol. 33 (2011) 181-192. [OpenAIRE]
2. M.S. Jasour, E.Z. Rahimabadi, A. Ehsani, M. Rahnama, A. Arshadi, Effects of refrigerated storage on fillet lipid quality of rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) supplemented by a-tocopheryl acetate through diet and direct addition after slaughtering, J. Food Process. Technol. 2 (2011) (doi: 10. 4172/2157-7110.1000124). [OpenAIRE]
3. S.M. Ojagh, M. Rezaei, S.H. Razavi, S.M.H. Hosseini, Effect of chitosan coatings enriched with cinnamon oil on the quality of refrigerated rainbow trout, Food Chem. 120 (2010) 193-198. [OpenAIRE]
4. T. Bourtoom, Edible films and coatings: Characteristics and properties, Int. Food Res. J. 15 (2008) 237-248.
5. C.A. Campos, L.N. Gerschenson, S.K. Flores, Development of edible films and coatings with antimicrobial activity, Food Bioprocess Tech. 4 (2011) 849-875.
6. L. Sanchez-Gonzalez, M. Vargas, C. Gonzalez-Martinez, A. Chiralt, M. Chafer, Use of essential oils in bioactive edible coatings - A review, Food Eng. Rev. 3 (2011) 1-16.
7. S. Santoyo, R. Lloria, L. Jaime, E. Ibanez, F.J. Senorans, G. Reglero, Supercritical fluid extraction of antioxidant and antimicrobial compounds from Laurus nobilis L. chemical and functional characterization, Eur. Food Res. Tech. 222 (2006) 565-571.
8. J. Gómez-Estaca, P. Montero, F. Fernández-Martín, A. Aleman, M.C. Gómez-Guillén, Physical and chemical properties of tuna-skin and bovine-hide gelatin films with added aqueous oregano and rosemary extracts, Food Hydrocolloids, 23 (2009) 1334-1341.
9. M. Ahmad, S. Benjakul, P. Sumpavapol, N.P. Nirmal, Quality changes of sea bass slices wrapped with gelatin film incorporated with lemongrass essential oil, Int. J. Food Microbiol. 155 (2012) 171-178.
10. K. Paulus, R. Zacharias, L. Robinson, H. Geidel, Critical consideration of 'Evaluation test with scale' as a basic procedure in sensorial analysis, LWT-Food Sci. Technol. 12 (1979) 52-61 (in German).
11. Food and Drug Analyses/Bacteriological Analytical Manual, Chapter 3: Aerobic Plate Count, FDA/BAM, U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring, MD, USA (2009).
12. Microorganisms in Foods 2: Sampling for Microbiological Analysis: Principles and Specific Applications, International Commission on Microbiological Specifications for Foods (ICMSF), University of Toronto Press, Toronto, Canada (1978) pp. 110-118.
13. Microbiological Analysis of Food, J. Baumgart (Ed.), Behr's Verlag GmbH, Hamburg, Germany (1990) (in German).
14. E.G. Bligh, W.J. Dyer, A rapid method of total lipid extraction and purification, Can. J. Biochem. Physiol. 37 (1959) 911- 917. [OpenAIRE]
15. Official Methods of Analysis, Association of Official Analytical Chemists (AOAC), Washington, D.C., USA (1990).