1. Memarzadeh M, Najafi P, Afiyoni M. Check garnet efficiency filtration to remove turbidity and three layers of biological organisms in the water treatment plant. water and wastewater consulting engineers reasrch development. 2009: 76-83.
2. Chalkesh Amiri M. Principles of water treatment.Tehran : Arkan Danesh. 2014.
3. Takdastan A, Slami A, Ramezani Z. Biosorption of lead and Zink ions from Synthetic Aqueous Solutions by Ahvaz WWTP powdered activated sludge .Journal of Toloo-eBehdasht.2013; 12(4): 1-14.[In Persian]
4. Mostafapour F, Bazrafshan E, Kamani H. A comparative study of the performance of coagulants of aluminum sulfate, ferric chloride And poly aluminum chloride in turbidity removal from drinking water. tabib shargh. 2008; 10(1): 17-25.[In persian]
5. Saki P, MafiGolami R, Takdastan A. Adsorption of chromium from aqueous solution by steel slag: kinetic modeling and isotherm adsorption. Journal of Toloo-e-Behdasht. 2013; 12(4): 51-60. [In Persian]
6. Mirzaei A, Takdastan A. Survey of PAC performance for removal of turbidity, COD, Coliformn, Bacteria, Heterotrophic Bacteria from water of Karun river. J Health & Environ. 2011; 4(3): 267-76
7. Mirzaei A,Takdastan A, Alavi N. Removal of turbidity, organic matter, coliform and heterotrophic bacteria by coagulants Poly Aluminium Chloride from Karun river water in Iran. 2012. Asian Journal of Chemistry. 2012; 24(6): 2389-93.
8. Bina B. The effectiveness of Moringa seed extract Avlyfra and poly Aluminum chloride in turbidity removal. Isfahan: Isfahan University of Medical Sciences; 2006.
9. Takdastan A, pazoki P. Application of starch as a coagulant to remove turbidity and coliform in Karun River. Ahvaz Jundishapur University of Medical Sciences. Proceeding of 10th National Congress on Environmental Health. 2006.
10. Takdastan A, Eslami A. Using of powdered activated carbon as coagulant aid in total organic carbon removal in Koot Amir water treatment plant; Jundishapur Journal of Health Sciences. 2013; 5(2): 50-5. [In Persian]
11. Orooji N, Takdastan A, kargari A, et al. Efficiency of chitosan with Poly Aluminum Chloride in turbidity removal from Ahwaz water treatment plant influent. Journal of Water and Wastewater. 2012: 84: 70-7. [OpenAIRE]
12. Schulz CR, Okun DA, Donaldson D, et al. Surface water treatment in developing countries. Rome: FAO; 2004.
13. Takdastan A, Mirzaei A. Survey of Poly Aluminium Chlorin with powder activated carbon as coagulant aid in TOC removal from karun river in Iran. Arch Hyg Sci. 2016; 6(1): 58-65.
14. Takdastan A, Mirzaiy A, Alavi N, et al. Survey of PAC performance for removal of turbidity, COD, coliform bacteria, heterotrophic bacteria from water of Karun river. Iranian Journal of Health and Environment. 2011; 4(3): 267-76.
15. Neisi A, Esteresh A, Takdastan A, et al. Removal of turbidity and coliform bacteria from Karun river water by natural coagulants aid (bread yeast) with PAC. Proceeding of the International Conference on Chemical, Environmental and Biological Sciences; 2015 March 18-19; Dubai, UAE.