1) Jabbari A, RahimiZarchi MK, Kavosi Z, Shafaghat T, Keshtkaran A. The marketing mix and development of medical tourism in Shiraz. Mater Sociomed 2013; 25(1): 32-6. doi: 10.5455/msm.2013.25.32-36.
2) Carrera P, Bridges J. Globalization and healthcare: understanding health and medical tourism. Expert Rev Pharmacoecon Outcomes Res 2006; 6)4): 447- 54. doi: 10.1586/ 14737167. 6.4. 447.
3) Harahsheh S. Curative tourism in Jordan and its potential development [MSc Thesis]. Bournemouth: Bournemouth University; 2002.
4) Jabbari A. Designing a Model for Iran Medical Tourism [Ph.D. Thesis]. Tehran: Iran University of Medical Sciences, School of Management and Medical Informatics; 2009. [Persian]
5) Herrick MD. Medical Tourism: Global Competition in health care, National center for Policy Analysis, Dallar, US. NCPA Policy Report. 2007: 30419-20.
6) Mumbai ENB. Practicing Medical Tourism: A Resounding success. 2006 [web page]. Available from URL: http://www.expresshealthcaremgmt. com/ 200603/medicaltourismconf01.shtml. Last Access: Apr 30, 2008.
7) Vajirakachorn T. Implementation of an effective health tourism development plan for Thailand [MSc Thesis]. Thailand: University of WisconsinStout, The Graduate School; 2004.
8) Jahangiri, M. Medical tourism; unique capabilities of Iran. Available from URL: http://www. mehrnews. com/news/440525. Last Access: sep 30,2017.
9) Lagiewski R, Myers William. Medical tourism: Perspectives and applications for destination development (2008). American collage of Management and Technology. Accessed From URL: http://scholarworks.rit.edu/other/683. Last Access: Sep 22, 2016.
10) Jabbari A, Shafaghat T, Rahimizarchi MK, Kavosi Z, Keshtkaran A. Medical tourism in Shiraz. International Journal of Health System & Disaster Management, 2013; 1(1): 43-7.
11) Shalbafiyan AA. The health tourism development Solutions (with the medical tourism approach) [MSc thesis]. Tehran: University of Allameh Tabatabaei; 2005.[Persian]
12) Shamabadi MA, Khodadad Hosseini SH. Export Marketing of Iranian Handmade Carpet: Survey on Effective Factors and Pathology. Iranian Journal of Trade Studies 2007; 11(43): 1- 34. [Persian]
13) Fawcett J, Desanto Madeya S. Contemporary nursing knowledge: Analysis and evaluation of nursing models and theories. 2nd ed. FA Davis; 2012: 110-26.
14) Connell J. Contemporary medical tourism: Conceptualization, culture and commodification. Tourism Management 2013; 34: 1-13. doi: doi.org/10.1016/j.tourman.2012.05.009.
15) Karen H T. International Accreditation and Medical Tourism: The Value Equation. Medical Tourism in Turkey Conference; 2009 Apr 16; Chicago, Illinoi. Joint Commission International; 2009: 14. Accessed From URL: http:// medicaltourisminturkey.org/panel/Panel1/2JCI.pdf . Last Access: Sep 22, 2016.