1. Dean HT. The investigation of physiological effects by the epidemiological method. In: Moulton FR, editor. Fluorine and dental health. Washington, DC: American Association for the Advancement of science, 1942, 23-31.
2. McDonagh, MS, Whiting PF, Wilson PM, et al. Systemic Review of water Fluoridation. Br Med J 2000; 321:855-9.
3. Wilson RH, De Eds F. The Synergistic Action of Thyroid on Fluorine Toxicity. Endocrinology 1940; 26: 851
4. Wilson DC. Fluorine in aetiology of endemic goiter. Lancet 1941; 1: 211-3.
5. Travbesli M, Gurrmazi F, Zeghal N. Effect of Fluoride on Thyroid function and cerebellar development in mice. Fluoride 2001; 34: 165- 73.
6. Burt BA. The changing patterns of systemic fluoride intake. J Dent Res 1992; 71: 1228-37.
7. Pendrys DG, Stamn JW. Relationship of total fluoride intake to beneficial effects and enamel fluorosis. J Dent Res 1990; 69: 529-38.
8. Zohouri FV, Rugg-Gunn AJ. Fluoride concentration in foods from Iran. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 1999; 50:265-74.
9. National Research Council. Food and Nutrition Board. Recommended dietary allowances 10th ed. Washington DC: National academy press, 1989, 235-40.
10. Marthaler TM. Conservative ranges of optimal fluoride intake (mg). J Biol Buccale 1992; 20:121-7.
11. McClure FJ. Ingestion of fluoride and dental caries. Quantitative relations based on food and water requirements of children 1 to 12 years old. Am J Dis Child 1943; 66:362-9. [OpenAIRE]
12. Ophaugh RH, Singer L, Harland BF. Estimated fluoride intake of average two-yearold children in four dietary regions of the United States. J Dent Res 1980; 59:777-81.
13. CDC. Adapted from Institute of medicine. Fluoride in: Dietary reference intakes for calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, vitamin D, and fluoride. Washington DC: National academy Press, 1997, 288-313.
14. Baelum V, Fejerskov O, Manji F, et al. Daily dose of fluoride and dental fluorosis. Tandlaegebladet 1987; 91: 452-6. [OpenAIRE]
15. Fejerskov O, Stephen KW, Richards A, et al. Combined effect of systemic and topical fluoride treatments on human deciduous teethcase studies. Caries Res 1987; 21:452-9. [OpenAIRE]