1. Babu, R. C., B. D. Nguyen, V. Chamarerk, P. Shanmugasundaram, P. Chezhian, P. Jeyaprakash, S. K. Ganesh, A. Palchamy, S. Sadasivam, S. Sarkarung, L. J. Wade and H. T. Nguyen. 2003 .Genetic analysis of drought resistance in rice by molecular markers: Association between secondary traits and field performance. Crop Science 43: 1457-1469.
2. Chakraborty, S. and Z. B. Zeng. 2011. QTL Mapping for days to flowering under drought condition in rice (Oryza sativa L.) genome. Notulae Botanicae Horti Agrobotanici Cluj-Napoca 39: 58-63.
3. Chen, X., S. Temnykh, Y. Xu, Y. G. Cho and S. R. McCouch. 1997. Development of a microsatellite framework map providing genome-wide coverage in rice (Oryza sativa L.). Theoretical and Applied Genetics 95: 553-567. [OpenAIRE]
4. De Datta, S. K., J. A. Malabuyoc and E. L. Aragon. 1988. A field screening technique for evaluating rice germplasm for drought tolerance during vegetative stage. Field Crops Research 19: 123-124.
5. Gomez, S. M., S. S. Kumar, P. Jeyaprakash, R. Suresh, K. R. Biji, N. M. Boopathi, A. H. Price and R. Babu. 2006. Mapping QTLs linked to physio-morphological and plant production traits under drought stress in rice (Oryza sativa L.) in the target environment. American Journal of Biochemistry and Biotechnology 2: 161-169.
6. Kosambi, D. D. 1944. The estimation of map distances from recombination values. Annuals of Human Genetics 12: 172-175.
7. Kumar, R., R. Venuprasad and G. N. Atlin. 2007. Genetic analysis of rainfed lowland rice drought tolerance under naturally-occurring stress in eastern India: Heritability and QTL effects. Field Crops Research 103: 42-52.
8. Hittalmani, S., H. E. Shashidhar, P. G. Bagali, N. Huang, J. S. Sidhu, V. P. Singh and G. S. Khush. 2002. Molecular mapping of quantitative trait loci for plant growth, yield and yield related traits across three diverse locations in a doubled haploid rice population. Euphytica 125: 207-214. [OpenAIRE]
9. Loresto, G. C. and T. T. Chang. 1981. Decimal scoring system for drought reactions and recovery ability in screening nurseries of rice. International Rice Research Newsletter 6(2): 9-10.
10. Lander, E. S. and D. Botestein. 1989. Mapping Mendelian factors underlying quantitative traits using RFLP linkage maps. Genetics 121: 185-199. [OpenAIRE]
11. MacMillan, K., K. Emrich, H. P. Piepho, C. E. Mullins and A. H. Price. 2006. Assessing the importance of genotype × environment interaction for root traits in rice using a mapping population. II: Conventional QTL analysis. Theoretical and Applied Genetics 113: 953-964. [OpenAIRE]
12. McCouch, S. R., L. Teytelman, Y. Xu, K. Lobos, K. Clare and M. Walton. 2002. Development of 2243 new SSR markers for rice by the International Rice Microsatellite initiative. Proceeding of the First International Rice Congress, Shanghai, China pp. 150-152.
13. McCouch, S. R., L. Teytelman, Y. B. Xu, K. B. Lobos, K. Clare, M. Walton, B. Fu, R. Maghirang, Z. K. Li, Y. Z. Xing, Q. F. Zhang, I. Kono, M. Yano, R. Fjellstrom, G. DeClerck, D. Schneider, S. Cartinhour, D. Ware and L. Stein. 2002. Development and mapping of 2240 new SSR markers for rice (Oryza sativa L.). DNA Research 9: 199-207. [OpenAIRE]
14. McCouch, S. R. and S. D. Tanksley. 1994. Saturated molecular map of the rice genome based on an interspecific backcross population. Genetics 138: 1251-1274.
15. Manly, K. F. and J. M. Olson. 1999. Overview of QTL mapping software and introduction to Map Manager QTX. Mammalian Genome 10: 327-334. [OpenAIRE]