1. Aguilera, RV., Rupp, DE., Williams, CA., & Ganapathi, J. 2007. Putting the S back in corporate social responsibility: A multilevel theory of social change in organisations. Academy of Management Review, 32, 836-863.
2. Ali, I., Rehman, K U., Ali, S I., Yousaf, J., & Zia, M.2010. Corporate social responsibility influences, organisational commitment and organisational performance. African Journal of Business Management, 4(12), 2796-2801.
3. Anderson, J. 2010. Fashion Futures 2025: Global scenarios for a sustainable fashion industry. San Francisco, CA: Levi Strauss & Co.
4. Brammer, S., Millington, A., & Rayton, B.2007. The contribution of corporate social responsibility to organizational commitment, The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 18(10), 1701-1719.
5. Bryman, A., & Bell, E. 2007. Business research methods (2nd ed.). New York, NY: Oxford University Press.
6. Carroll, A. B. 1991. The pyramid of corporate social responsibility: Toward the moral management of organizational stakeholders. Business Horizons, 34, 39-48.
7. Cheng, B; Ioannou, I & Serafeim, G. (2014). Corporate Social Responsibility and access to finance. Strategic Management Journal, 35, 1-23.
8. Collier, J., & Rafael E. 2007. Corporate social responsibility and organisational commitment. Business Ethics: A European Review, 16(1), 19-33.
9. Dawkins, J. 2004. The public's views of corporate responsibility. London. MORI.
10. Dawkins, C., & Nghunjiri, FW. 2008. Corporate social responsibility reporting in South Africa: A descriptive and comparative analysis. Journal of Business Communications, 45, 286-307.
11. Freemantle, A & Rockey, N. (2004). The good corporate citizen: pursuing sustainable business in South Africa. Cape Town, Trialogue.
12. Giuli, A. D & Kostovetsky, L. (2014). Are red or blue companies more like lytogo green? Politics and corporate social responsibility. Journal of Financial Economics, 111, 158 - 180. [OpenAIRE]
13. Greening, D W., & Turban, D B. 2000. Corporate social performance as a competitive advantage in attracting a quality workforce. Business & Society, 39(3), 254-80.
14. Greenberg, J., & Baron, RA. 2003. Behaviour in organisations: Understanding and managing the human side of work (8th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education.
15. Hall, J. 2008. Cross-sectional survey design. In P. J. Lavrakas (Ed.), Encyclopaedia of survey research methods (p. 173). London: Sage Publications.