11.. Baddeley A. Working memory: theories, models, and controversies. Annu Rev Psychol. 2012;63:1-29.
2. van der Molen MJ. Working memory structure in 10- and 15-year old children with mild to borderline intellectual, disabilities. Res Dev Disabil. 2010;31(6):1258-63.
3. Ferreira Correia A, Campagna Osorio I. The Rey Auditory Verbal Learning Test: normative data developed for the Venezuelan population. Arch Clin Neuropsychol. 2014;29(2):206-15.
4. Aghamollaei M, Jafari Z, Toufan R, Esmaili M, Rahimzadeh S. Evaluation of auditory verbal memory and learning performance of 18-30 year old Persian-speaking healthy women. Audiol. 2012;21(3):32-9. Persian.
5. Jafari Z, Steffen Moritz P, Zandi T, Kamrani A, Malyeri S. Psychometric properties of Persian version of the Rey Auditory-Verbal Learning Test (RAVLT) among the elderly. Iran J Psychiatry Clin Psychol. 2010;16(1):56- 64. Persian.
6. Bock O. Sensorimotor adaptation is influenced by background music. Exp Brain Res. 2010;203(4):737-41.
7. Mammarella N, Fairfield B, Cornoldi C. Does music enhance cognitive performance in healthy older adults? The Vivaldi effect.
Aging Clin Exp Res. 2007;19(5):394-9.
Schellenberg EG, Weiss MW. Music and cognitive abilities. In: Deutsch D, editor. The psychology of Music. 3rd ed. New York: Academic Press; 2012.p. 499-550.
Peters JS. Music therapy: an Introduction. 2nd ed. Springfield: Charles C Thomas Pub Ltd; 2001.
Percept Mot Skills. 2002;94(3 Pt 2):1251-8.
Hallam S, Price J, Katsarou G. The effects of background music on primary school pupils' task performance. Educ Stud. 2002;28(2):111- 22.
1- Department of Audiology, School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
2- Department of Basic Sciences, School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Iran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
3- Department of Basic Sciences, School of Rrehabilitation Sciences, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran